The Hidden room

Is it just me, or does Nikki and Jenny often hide out in the hidden room upstairs?

The other day they suddenly upeared, after I haden't seen them for ages, and they was not on the balcony.

And today Jenny also went upstairs, and dissapeared, and I could see light come from that room.

Is it just me, or does Nikki and Jenny often hide out in the hidden room upstairs?

The other day they suddenly upeared, after I haden't seen them for ages, and they was not on the balcony.

And today Jenny also went upstairs, and dissapeared, and I could see light come from that room.

i think it's a laundry. These new girls change their clothes in this room or sometimes in the corridor. That's why Nikki always close her room's door

Three hiding places Laundry room where Nikki changed just now, the balcony and inside the front door.

Plus, they were out all night

I pay for this?

« Reply #66 on: Today at 01:38:42 PM »

QuoteModify

Well, because RLC has gone downhill and nothing more to hold my interest since K&K departure, after over 7 mos I cancelled my Premium Subscription to RLC.  Paying a monthly fee as a continuing member of $44.95US and not being offered the buy 2 get 3 offer that new subscribers get, irritated me also. Not that anyone really cares. !! I was hoping that the new arrivals in Jitka and Marek apt and especially thought Jenny would be more adapted since she was here before, and Nikky would be a good addition.  None of that is true. It seems that by watching the number of posts in here and the active participants, which has significantly declined, guess I am not the only one that feels like I do. If and when RLC can get its act together, I may consider re-subscribing.  Until that time I am just a lurker of the free cams!!!.

Guest bobbyjoe

i took my 3 months when kami and Kristy were here and now i'm just waiting to finish my subscription  will not renew unless something drastically alters on RLC

never j will suscribe for this 3 months deal for 100$,j'm really happy actually to stay with the free cameras when j see rlc propose in this moment,me too j wait now a very big update and not one new couple every three months