GIVE US A BREAK !!!

Come on RLC.........give us a break !! Where the hell are all the beautiful guys and girls ? Surely you can

come up with something better than this ? :wtf:............. :shithappens:  Find some decent looking people;

they are all over the world !! It's really unbelievable , the things that have happened since K&K left !

You are going from BAD to WORSE RLC.................really  BAD to WORSE !!!

Come on RLC.........give us a break !! Where the hell are all the beautiful guys and girls ? Surely you can

come up with something better than this ? :wtf:............. :shithappens:  Find some decent looking people;

they are all over the world !! It's really unbelievable , the things that have happened since K&K left !

You are going from BAD to WORSE RLC.................really  BAD to WORSE !!!

Who ever claimed RLC was beauty central?

Stop the bitching and moaning, old ladies!  Come on!  RLC is giving you diversity, so STFU and start enjoying.  There are a lot of people in this world, and not all of them are skinny. 

Right now, she's already shown a hell of a lot more than Zoya's sister and Nikki, so stop complaining!

BTW, this apartment we have seen before with other occupants for only a couple days.  Not sure, but was it with Camsoda?

BTW, this apartment we have seen before with other occupants for only a couple days.  Not sure, but was it with Camsoda?

No it was on RLC.  It was on for a few days and the people left.  I think we only saw them sleep here one or two nights.  It showed up as a ghost thumbnail a week or so before it went live the first time.

Would be nice to see a video of the the ones that are bitching about fat women (or men)

I wouldn't be surprised that most of them are overweight too :P:P:P

I'm always down to the same comment:  If you don't like an appartment, just buzz off of that room and spare us with those endless negative comments.

More over, if you don't like the choices of RLC, why are you still watching?  Do we care whether or not you subscribe or cancel your subscription? 

Lesbians do nothing on me.  Do I spend half of my life to come here and bitch about the fact that there are several appartments with lesbian tenants?  I simply don't click on those ones.

And the day I will find nothing interesting on RLC site, well I will look for some other sites to get me hard

Would be nice to see a video of the the ones that are bitching about fat women (or men)

I wouldn't be surprised that most of them are overweight too :P:P:P

I'm always down to the same comment:  If you don't like an appartment, just buzz off of that room and spare us with those endless negative comments.

More over, if you don't like the choices of RLC, why are you still watching?  Do we care whether or not you subscribe or cancel your subscription? 

Lesbians do nothing on me.  Do I spend half of my life to come here and bitch about the fact that there are several appartments with lesbian tenants?  I simply don't click on those ones.

And the day I will find nothing interesting on RLC site, well I will look for some other sites to get me hard

Well said!

I dont see the problem,they seem a nice couple  its better than a pair of fags.be it male or female in my book .

I'm a paying Premium member, I'm a guy, and I'm gay. I like watching for the guys (I kind of miss Lucas, he was hot as fuck despite being a bit vain). It's 2015, get over yourself. If they finally add an apartment with two men, you don't have to fucking click it. Unless you're a closet case, which is 50% likely if you feel the need to be so fucking homophobic.

Grow up.