GIVE US A BREAK !!!

I'm a paying Premium member, I'm a guy, and I'm gay. I like watching for the guys (I kind of miss Lucas, he was hot as fuck despite being a bit vain). It's 2015, get over yourself. If they finally add an apartment with two men, you don't have to fucking click it. Unless you're a closet case, which is 50% likely if you feel the need to be so fucking homophobic.

Grow up.

sakrok, thank you for coming out to the forum.  I'm not a homosexual and i'm quite sure I never will be!  That being said, you are absolutely right and in time I'm sure there will be an apartment with a couple of gay men occupying it.  I personally will never watch that apartment but will never criticize those who do.  It's coming, it's just a matter of time!!

sakrok You might like your dick to smell of shite , i dont like fags simple.To me you lot are one step away from pedo.And two steps aways, from a dog fuckers.You want to be that fine, i dont want that sick shite in my face. so i dont click on fag rooms .

To many normal  people,  you lot are a abomination simple as that.Though gays are so sick in the head they think its normal.When it is anything bu normal infact its far from it. what next sleep  with your brother or sisters as they are both adults and becouse they say its ok .

I don't think I've ever said this to anyone before, but you're a fucking idiot.

Now having said that I'm 90% sure you're just on here to troll people instead of actually trying to express an opinion. But the fact you contradict yourself even in your own posts is quite telling.

what next sleep  with your brother or sisters as they are both adults and becouse they say its ok .

Are you telling us that even though your brother and sister are saying it's ok, that actually you don't want to sleep with them? Well, we can see the type of childhood that you've had to make you think that your posts are acceptable.

This is the first time I've recommended the use of the Ban Hammer. John P needs to go away as ruffly as can be managed.

Give them a chance

I picture john p jurking off watching the lesbians apartments

2 women having sex is great, 2 guys having sex is bad

Lots of those narrow minded comments are written here

In my book, both are homosexual behaviors.  It is known that lots of male like to watch lesbian action

It is also true that gay male and many women likes to watch 2 gay males.

Its a question of freedom of choice

If you don't like what is happening in one apartment, just don't watch it