apartment 2

Now it is obvious that Ariana has left the project after a few hours. :( This is really a disappointment. There is it again, the same problem as in the old apartment. The need to talk with the candidates about what they have to expect in the appartments and give them a real understanding what this means. I realy hope they have a plan to do something to increase the fraction of female residents. Different as expected, the managment has unfortunately not learned from the past. Two things annoyed me particularly:

• Contrary to announced the video quality has not improved.
  • New names are shown fast after the move in. Past names remain virtually endless.

Without petra they would be again at the absolute zero point. Unfortunately, the apartment has a very high fraction of show. Not really worth $ 30, i think.  :-\

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it is obvious that Ariana has left the project after a few hours. :( This is really a disappointment. There is it again, the same problem as in the old apartment. The need to talk with the candidates about what they have to expect in the appartments and give them a real understanding what this means. I realy hope they have a plan to do something to increase the fraction of female residents. Different as expected, the managment has unfortunately not learned from the past. Two things annoyed me particularly:

• Contrary to announced the video quality has not improved.
  • New names are shown fast after the move in. Past names remain virtually endless.

Without petra they would be again at the absolute zero point. Unfortunately, the apartment has a very high fraction of show. Not really worth $ 30, i think.  :-\

I think she got scared of her bed partner, he was so aggressive with his advances, he wanted to have sex with her right away and she wasn't into it. I don't know what his script is but he acts like everything is about his dick.  :idk:

Guest bobbyjoe

j'aime bien ce site,on dirait qu'il y a de l'animation tout les soirs,çà change d' rlc !

elle a l'air d'avoir des gros seins la guest à lunettes

j'aime bien ce site,on dirait qu'il y a de l'animation tout les soirs,çà change d' rlc !

elle a l'air d'avoir des gros seins la guest à lunettes

moi aussi j'aime bien leur nouveau concept ou chaque soir il y a forcément de l'action. Dommage que les caméras soient de si médiocres qualités et le site ne soit pas hyper fiable (Du jour au lendemain tout le monde peut partir)