apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind...the Asian gay dude interrupted them.  Always the same on VV...lol

This guy needs some training - not only Karen for sex.

He was blocking the cam in the bathroom for minutes and now stopping the girls... bad guy..... if gay or not, simply bad

Never thought about him.  He's been dead for so long nobody thinks of the poor soul anymore.

Off topic but worth it (maybe)

Asian goes into a shop and sees some toilet rolls branded 'John Wayne toilet tissue'.

He takes them to the counter but the sales assistant tells him he cannot sell them to him.

"Why not" asks the asian.

"Well sir, these are John Wayne toilet rolls. They don't take no shit off Indians!!" :yes:

I just realized that Karen and Tanya have not had sex since moving to the new apartment. With adventurous as Tanya is I bet she's desperate for some kind of sexual attention. Karen is really going to have to loosen up or something.

Edit/update: now Karen is being a bit awkward and feeling like a 3rd wheel while everybody is rubbing on each other. If he doesn't fuck his girlfriend tonight, it's going to be real trouble for that relationship I'm afraid. He should telling the Asian dude to move aside instead of just watching Tanya feel all over him.