apartment 2

Petra forcing Karen and Tanya into the bedroom to work through their shit. I wish we had someone that speaks the language to translate. I really want to know if Tanya is going to come clean about fucking Akira.

Damn Karen, why can't you find this site!!

Now, I think, that there is more reality in the villa, that I have suspected. Sorry for that.

I believe, that he kowns what has happened. And i also believe that tanya must had known that this information will find it way to karen. Not a nice way to end a relationship, but it has nothing to do with cheating. If she had not intentional left him, she would certainly not have taken all her clothes with her.

No idea how this will proceed. The easiest way for VV would be to ask karen to leave. Here I am very biased because I found him unsympathetic right from the the beginning.

I think this separation was important for tanya. Whether she remains in the project or not, now a new chapter starts. I wish her all the best. I really hope that she now do not expect too much from Akira. He's a nice guy but certainly not interrested in a committed relationship. At least it looks currently not like it.

For Karen, I can only hope that he learns from his mistakes. He urgently needs to grow up.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I think, that there is more reality in the villa, that I have suspected. Sorry for that.

I believe, that he kowns what has happened. And i also believe that tanya must had known that this information will find it way to karen. Not a nice way to end a relationship, but it has nothing to do with cheating. If she had not intentional left him, she would certainly not have taken all her clothes with her.

No idea how this will proceed. The easiest way for VV would be to ask karen to leave. Here I am very biased because I found him unsympathetic right from the the beginning.

I think this separation was important for tanya. Whether she remains in the project or not, now a new chapter starts. I wish her all the best. I really hope that she now do not expect too much from Akira. He's a nice guy but certainly not interrested in a committed relationship. At least it looks currently not like it.

For Karen, I can only hope that he learns from his mistakes. He urgently needs to grow up.

Wish Tanya the best? I won't pretend that seeing her getting fucked by Akira behind Karen's back wasn't hot, but to not admit that Tanya was a scandalous bitch for doing everything she did really says a lot.

I think both Karen and Tanya are fucked up in their own way. I did not know the nature of their relationship before all this happened since I could not understand anything they said to each other. All I know is what I saw. I saw Tanya wanting to let loose and be sexual plenty of times with Karen chose to not do anything, both in this apartment and in the original. And after all this is going down with Tanya and Akira, I see Karen right now being a pest and being too naive and immature to realize that Tanya does not want to be with him. In this regards, Karen has a lot of learning to do.

On the other hand, I see Tanya being a complete and utter bitch for handling the breakup the way she did, by fucking another man seemingly behind Karen's back, then lying about it and trying to hide it. I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, she's fucked up for doing that. And even if she wanted to end things, she showed a total lack of respect.

She knows that will be the only way he will give her some attention. Before this he was completely ignoring her. Yep, a really loving relationship we have here  :D I'm curious when he will cheat on her again.

mmm i think she is totally submitted to dicks;)