Dasha shooting Nelly

I'll bet that title gets some attention. It sure got mine.

there was this guy back home that wanted to place a ad in the local paper,but he told the editor that he wanted to place the ad upside down. he asked Why? he said if you print it up right no one will probably notice it.place it upside down and they would notice it more because it was different.he said you can't read it that way so you had to turn the paper and this way at least you would read the ad.

Can't argue with business logic. I'll bet his ad was read more completely than the others too.

this 'ole boy' was a real good guy,always willing to help other's,Never got into trouble ,didn't smoke,drink or do any kind of drug's or any thing.to look at him and the way he acted(but i believe it was a  act)he couldn't chew gum and walk around at the same time.i asked him one day "what makes you act dumb like you do"? his 'dumb' answer."playing dumb people don't ask you all the hard question's"then he just laughed. later i found out he wasn't dumb,he wasn't smart either...he was very well educated.

there was this guy back home that wanted to place a ad in the local paper,but he told the editor that he wanted to place the ad upside down. he asked Why? he said if you print it up right no one will probably notice it.place it upside down and they would notice it more because it was different.he said you can't read it that way so you had to turn the paper and this way at least you would read the ad.

Part 2 of the photo shoot in the making....  :yeahbaby: