Karma??

waffel

Gee...There is only another 49,999 members to go. THEN, and only then, will we close the doors.

True: But i meant that i was done with RLC :) Might become a paying member on CC after. Although my profile still has my old info on it and not my new :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 404 here. Maybe because the site is being overhauled?

As certain posts get deleted the number on the link changes. When clicked it can either send you to a wrong comment or to no page at all.

If that link is no longer. I'll remove it.

Maybe our good friend Foamy T. Squirrel can pipe in and explain it for you. He is excellent and explains the Karma questions the best.

Sadly, a search of "Karma" does not go past Oct. 1, 2013, and the karma game was started long before that.

It was a brutal contest, and many died in battle.

I blame it all on the CC member who instigated the karma wars: NL, an avatar of many faces; some say he was just a troll, some say he was a patriot to the cause: regardless, he lives on as Legend.

:lmao:

Nothing is really "deleted". It's stored. It's just a matter of dredging it up.

You mean that great heap of toxic manure is somewhere out there just fermenting?  Or is perhaps locked up in a time vault being ready to be sprung upon an unsuspecting future generation?  Perhaps in 2060?

That incidentally is the date that Sir Isaac Newton predicted that the world would end.

And to my way of thinking if it's going to be unloaded on someone, that would be a good year to do it.       

:scratchchin:  After all, He's been right before.     

There. I gave all of you a -1, just cuz.  :yes:

I can't wait to create the thread of all threads. The one to crash the board and the server.

I'm going to name it, "Woody Regurgitated". It'll have the thousands of posts that Woody himself is putting into the storage locker.  :yikes:

In season 1, episode one of HBO's new mini-series ""Woody Regurgitated," Woody (played by Woody Harrelson) tracks down Big Guy (played by

Matthew McConaughey ) and bitch slaps him for stealing his intellectual property and selling it for millions to Hollywood.

-1 for both of you. :haha: