Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is the first for along time (that what they do first he  started with dizi then  he wanted sonya so he started sex the same time with sonya so dizi out  now he started again with petra that means sonya's days are numbered petra is his in between relationship girl that means sonya will give up and move on or keep have sex while he is sleeping with someonels too)

i know i havent been to this apartment for a while but sonya and ivo dont seem like they were before, it looks they just have sex, he is not all over her all the time like he was, she spends more time by herself or with petra.

I see we are of two different camps on who manipulates in Voronezh. Is mostly an esoteric debate but interesting. I will say I do not see Christy controlling things at all. She couldn't seduce Phil, only fucks Messa when Nastya leaves, doesn't seduce Nastya to try to get to the three way where she could easily fuck Messa. I will agree however that although I think Nastya is the manipulator, probably she is insecure and isn't smart. So sometimes she does obvious clingy or possessive things with Messa, other times perhaps just trying to help Christy on Phil she tapes the conversation and plays it for Christy not realizing the consequences. And Messa just wants to fuck either girl or both, no manipulation there.