Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny and so true! All they do is look at their phones and have sex, look at their phones and have sex, etc. Earlier Akira and Charlie had sex in their bedroom, took a break for a few minutes, then had sex again! Like rabbits.

Getting back to fun, the more I look at Charlie the more I realize that she bears a very strong resemblance to a girl I dated when I was 18/19. The girl I am talking about had brown hair however and was a bit more tomboyish but she was every bit as pretty. The odd thing is that the relationship eventually ended because I was not that attracted to her. What was I thinking?

Hey, when you are 18/19 you don't think straight. And your tastes in women will change. Also, personality is obviously important and maybe the girl you knew wasn't a good person for you at that time. Hey and wouldn't we all have loved to have had a girl with Charlie's looks and personality who was that good with sex when we were 18/19?

Hey, when you are 18/19 you don't think straight. And your tastes in women will change. Also, personality is obviously important and maybe the girl you knew wasn't a good person for you at that time. Hey and wouldn't we all have loved to have had a girl with Charlie's looks and personality who was that good with sex when we were 18/19?

It was definitely youth and stupidity. She was in fact an exceptionally nice girl. After I went back to college she would still visit my parents often and they liked her a lot. Don't get the wrong impression, she was never a stalker, just nice. I heard she wound up living in New Hampshire with a gaggle of kids. I am pretty sure I remember that's what she wanted. I hope so.

Good way to look at it, Timewarp. These old relationships form good memories for us as we get older. I was just remembering some old relationships also. Good times, good times! The memories allow us to place life in perspective. Perspective is the key to life. Without it, we lose our way, get mad, angry, depressed, etc. And always good to remember the good parts of the old relationships. Like I was remembering a girl I dated right before going away to college. The thing that stuck out in my memory was that I was 6 feet tall and she was like 4 feet 11 inches. It was so funny when we would hug or kiss. I could blame my bad back on her but that was just lifelong bad posture. And I remember some movie we went to about Rock and Roll. She was a nice girl but it ended after I went away. Anyway, don't waste your energy getting mad at some of the people on the forum, its not worth it. People can be idiots. Just go on Facebook, click on some news story and see the idiotic, racist opinions there. I actually wade in there to the 'evil" side of Facebook and post in response, but it really isn't worth it.