Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if her make-up and lips are of the permanent type? IE: tattoos. It never changes the least little bit. During sleep. sex, showers, even after washing her face, it all looks freshly applied.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎25 at 5:46 PM, K.Lane said:

:biggrin:

I was only alerted by Masha's screams for the last minute being as Leora's still showing us her pussy post bate which she started as soon as Masha had finished Round 1 so did anyone video Masha Fuck 2?

I noticed that Masha is always checking her computer right after sex,so I'm thinking that they may be checking us out to see what we say and post about them,It's official they are # 1 on RLC :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I noticed that Masha is always checking her computer right after sex,so I'm thinking that they may be checking us out to see what we say and post about them,It's official they are # 1 on RLC :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

I sort of suggested this in another topic and can I just say Masha and Sasha you are great (the most entertaining couple ever) and the more we see of your beautiful body, Masha, the better. I've even started exercising with her. Next 2 days I may struggle to visit Masha and Sasha so please eveyone post great pictures and the occasional video.

You just gotta love a girl who swallows and licks her fingers after touching the tip of your dick,Masha you are a freak,I luv ya :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool: