Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to break it to young and inexperienced men, but you are not going to find many women who are fit and have naturally large breasts.

I missed the world 'not' from my post as in 'not the only small'. I've mentioned before that apparently the UK has the largest average natural breast in the world so you do see many here even amongst the fit. However I like the point you make that young men do seem rather more obsessed with breast size than us oldies. Mind you I have always been an arse man ... don't misinterpret that LOL.

I missed the world 'not' from my post as in 'not the only small'. I've mentioned before that apparently the UK has the largest average natural breast in the world so you do see many here even amongst the fit. However I like the point you make that young men do seem rather more obsessed with breast size than us oldies. Mind you I have always been an arse man ... don't misinterpret that LOL.

So from what I have read from you knuckleheads, there is allot of heavy women in the UK due to having to eat enough to make their boobz bigger!!  At least they are eating more for a good reason I suppose!  I'm thinking there must be allot of natural occurring steroids in sheep's milk, crumpets, and green peas!!!

Yes, we have , rofl

If I were you I would put gymnasiums and nutrition in your too hard basket, along with gun control and politics, because you don't have any idea what you are talking about with any of those topics.

Masha has small breasts because she has small breasts. She doesn't have a low body fat ratio because she still has an arse. Doing a few stretches and squats, even if every day doesn't make her fit, she certainly isn't toned. Nelly would probably have a more toned body, but even she isn't that fit and doesn't know how to exercise correctly. I watched her doing a workout in some very sexy pink undies the other day, she struggled to do ten push ups twice.

As a comparison the first initial fitness test you do in the Army, is 25 push ups, 50 sit ups and 7.5 on the shuttle run. Any young male or female who walks in off the street should be able to do that. Even if they don't exercise they should be able to achieve that with about 4 - 6 weeks of training.

Even that doesn't mean you are fit, it just means you could be capable of being made fit with intense training, which by the way, requires some sweat and some pain, as well as a proper diet.

If I were you I would put gymnasiums and nutrition in your too hard basket, along with gun control and politics, because you don't have any idea what you are talking about with any of those topics.

Masha has small breasts because she has small breasts. She doesn't have a low body fat ratio because she still has an arse. Doing a few stretches and squats, even if every day doesn't make her fit, she certainly isn't toned. Nelly would probably have a more toned body, but even she isn't that fit and doesn't know how to exercise correctly. I watched her doing a workout in some very sexy pink undies the other day, she struggled to do ten push ups twice.

As a comparison the first initial fitness test you do in the Army, is 25 push ups, 50 sit ups and 7.5 on the shuttle run. Any young male or female who walks in off the street should be able to do that. Even if they don't exercise they should be able to achieve that with about 4 - 6 weeks of training.

Even that doesn't mean you are fit, it just means you could be capable of being made fit with intense training, which by the way, requires some sweat and some pain, as well as a proper diet.

There are of course exceptions to every rule, but for the most part I stand by my original statement. As I said I have had quite a few years of experience in the gym and as a result seen many women and body types.

There is a direct correlation between body fat and breast size. While genetics plays a role, women who focus heavily on cardio exercise for instance tend to become flat chested because they lose so much body fat. Very thin women tend to be small breasted as a rule. This was my original assertion and I stand by it.

As for politics and the rest, it is interesting that you feel that anyone who has opinions different than yours does not know what they are talking about. There is of course an alternate explanation.