serious incidents on RLC

valworth

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Sofia and Roman thing lasted about 2.5 minutes at most on CamCaps.

The Yarik fight with his honeypie was REALLY not well accepted by the CC community, and everybody was alarmed when Alma had the fight with Stefan, hit her head on the computer, and the medics were called in and subsequently the cameras were turned off.

The Gina and Isabel sharp-tools-thing was remarkable, but other than a few bashed in doors, nothing much came of it, except the tenants soon left in both cases.

Makes one feel more comfortable with Supergirl Maya and her mate and their pets.

I think the Sofia and Roman thing lasted about 2.5 minutes at most on CamCaps.

The Yarik fight with his honeypie was REALLY not well accepted by the CC community, and everybody was alarmed when Alma had the fight with Stefan, hit her head on the computer, and the medics were called in and subsequently the cameras were turned off.

The Gina and Isabel sharp-tools-thing was remarkable, but other than a few bashed in doors, nothing much came of it, except the tenants soon left in both cases.

Makes one feel more comfortable with Supergirl Maya and her mate and their pets.

Violence will cause more of a stir in these threads than someone cheating. Reading the comments makes you laugh at some of the things people come up with.  But the Taya and Yarek thing the way she was shielding her hands to protect herself told the tale that it wasn't the first time he has abused her in that manner. That was likely also happening before they came to RLC. To bad RLC doesn't screen their tenants before letting them in to any such agreement.

Some people suggest that Lora not only knew about it (how could she not? It's on camera and CC was not blocked in Russia at the time) but also there was a suggestion that it was a tit-for-tat thing with her having sex with some dude at her work. Certainly, Max made no effort to hide this transgression, and he would have if it had been a genuine and illicit affair. Let's get real here.

Then members decided that Roman was banging prostitutes on streaming Internet, thinking that Sofia wouldn't notice or mind. Ohhhhh kaaaaaaay: about that bridge in Brooklyn...

As for Lora and Max -- and I really liked this couple since she was so damned disciplined -- they had a very important bipedal cat. That cat knows the truth. Only that cat knows for sure.

You made a great point which got me thinking if I was on rlc and I went away for a week or two I will be watching rlc all the time to make sure my gf (I have not got one at the moment) is not Cheating on me rlc is a great thing in many ways you found out anything on rlc who agrees with me on this

The fight between Zoya and a drunken Lev was very distressing to watch. She managed to fight back and inflicted a few good hits on Lev but he treated her extremely badly for the entire night.

Zoya is a remarkable girl. I admire her immensely. She seems to have got Lev off the booze and things seem to be good in their relationship.

Zoya's sister is an interesting character. Her friendship with Lev is very close. She almost seems more comfortable cuddling up to Lev than Zoya! I don't think for a moment she will cross the line and cheat with Lev. Despite appearing to be a lazy, fat slob Lev seems to mesmerize two of the most beautiful girls I've had the pleasure to see!!

Thanks for the blast from the past. Contrived or not, it was certainly an interesting event. Caused quite a stir on CamCaps as I recall...

That was the good old days on rlc now fuck all happens or if something does happen most of the time it is fake a part from masha & sasha who have taken over this place putting rlc back on track

He had to fight Isabel , where she picked up an iron bar and hit his companion that he was crouched on the floor near the television for long minutes . out that he had a knife with .

paul hanged when Leora and lifted her from the floor against the refrigerator . And when he slapped her.

a recent fight Carla and Mario the dog , in which Mario carla up against the wall and tried to hang her, but Carla took several punches to his head and he released her.

The beautiful kick that hit in zoya levy .

Yaric knocking at his companion , who looked at him with fear.

Just the caption on the bottom of that picture says that the whole thing is complete  :BS:

And the New England Journal of Malpractice is just that. A so called medical journal pulling numbers out of thin air and making them out to be the truth.  :lmao:  Then again, you are posting on this board, so I should expect the comedic factor.