Argument again - this time Scooter broke up session

They were getting cuddly on couch in the GR, when 'Scooter' decided to get into the middle of things and wanting to play.

Paul got angry and hit Scooter - and Leora grabbed up Scooter and was loving on the dog and glaring angrily at Paul -

That ended that possible session...  :yikes:

She really needs to get away from him. IMO he is a ticking time bomb ready to go off at anytime. He is one of the most worthless pieces of shit I have ever seen. Say what you will but I think this is an abusive relationship maybe not all physical but definitely verbal at times. I never will understand why women turn a blind I to someone abusing them.

Anyone have any hind site as to why someone would stay with someone like this? Besides love which I don't buy into.

She really needs to get away from him. IMO he is a ticking time bomb ready to go off at anytime. He is one of the most worthless pieces of shit I have ever seen. Say what you will but I think this is an abusive relationship maybe not all physical but definitely verbal at times. I never will understand why women turn a blind I to someone abusing them.

Anyone have any hind site as to why someone would stay with someone like this? Besides love which I don't buy into.

I actually agree. Though I would argue she's extremely emotionally abusive herself.

I should not comment since I don't know

the language or cultural status of women in Russia

but

to make it really short

maybe they are like two

alcoholics in a long time relationship

they know it's wrong and it's killing them

but

it's all they know.

assuming what is being said about them is true.

then, I could be really off base.

Any normal girl would have shelled Paul's ass under the bus a long time ago.

I really don't know what she sees in him. He's utterly useless at just about everything he does.

Any normal girl would have shelled Paul's ass under the bus a long time ago.

I really don't know what she sees in him. He's utterly useless at just about everything he does.

You say this, but do you even understand their conversations? I don't want to make assumptions, but most people here are just spouting off the mouth with nothing to back up their words. I understand she's hot and very sexual, but that doesn't make her a good woman. I understand he's not as sexual, but that doesn't make him a bad man. I suppose though that after reading the majority of the posts here you're all sexual gods, and I can see where you would feel he's inadequate with that fact in mind.

You say this, but do you even understand their conversations? I don't want to make assumptions, but most people here are just spouting off the mouth with nothing to back up their words. I understand she's hot and very sexual, but that doesn't make her a good woman. I understand he's not as sexual, but that doesn't make him a bad man. I suppose though that after reading the majority of the posts here you're all sexual gods, and I can see where you would feel he's inadequate with that fact in mind.

I may not understand the language but you can tell by the tones of their voices that their relationship is not a healthy one.  If you have followed this couple from the first day they stepped into RLC that Paul has been abusive toward Leora on many occasions. The last time he blew a fuse he charged at her choking her and lifting her off the floor with his hand and I am not the only one who feels this guy is as useless as tits on a Boar Hog.  Most of his problems with arguments 75% of the time is all because he can't perform and satisfy his woman. A girl such as Leora needs a dick for more than 3 minutes.

I may not understand the language but you can tell by the tones of their voices that their relationship is not a healthy one.  If you have followed this couple from the first day they stepped into RLC that Paul has been abusive toward Leora on many occasions. The last time he blew a fuse he charged at her choking her and lifting her off the floor with his hand and I am not the only one who feels this guy is as useless as tits on a Boar Hog.  Most of his problems with arguments 75% of the time is all because he can't perform and satisfy his woman. A girl such as Leora needs a dick for more than 3 minutes.

75% of all their arguments are because of his "3" minute sessions? LOL. Chocking her and picking her up like that are horrible. Tones mean nothing though. I can sound like the sweetest girl in the world while I tell you to go fuck yourself. I've done it. I also sometimes pretend to be hurt by a comment my husband says just to win an argument. It's how women work. I'll just say this, and I'll leave it alone. She's a manipulative and rude person. She likes to push buttons, even if she doesn't deserve physical abuse she isn't exactly innocent.

75% of all their arguments are because of his "3" minute sessions? LOL. Chocking her and picking her up like that are horrible. Tones mean nothing though. I can sound like the sweetest girl in the world while I tell you to go fuck yourself. I've done it. I also sometimes pretend to be hurt by a comment my husband says just to win an argument. It's how women work. I'll just say this, and I'll leave it alone. She's a manipulative and rude person. She likes to push buttons, even if she doesn't deserve physical abuse she isn't exactly innocent.

Everyone has their own opinions of them so we'll leave it at that.

It's good and useful to get  a woman's perspective on this matter.

Always two sides to every story.

And most of the men on here are probably much older than the men who live in these apartments and have learned their own lessons about living with a woman and doing the right thing by her.

Easy with the gift of hindsight and the luxury of experience, even though the capacity for athleticism or sexual vigour may be no longer as strong any more.

I can empathise with the derided Paul, in many ways, as we were all young once and didn't have the benefit of knowing it all. We had to learn 'on the job' as it were. But while agreeing that Leora is wilful at times and in many ways manipulative, I think she's also got a warm heart much of the time as well and tries to be patient with Paul and allow him some leeway and degree of tolerance for his shortcomings.

At times she's unable to contain her disappointment, especially when he takes his pleasure first and shows little sensitivity towards satisfying her needs 'in the bedroom'.

It's the wham-bam, thank-you M'am syndrome and there's nothing new about that anywhere in this world.

Just that many older and wiser men have learned about their relationship shortcomings and have tried to address them.

And, in time, Paul will too. So I'm not going to attack him mercilessly forever. Just comment on what I see happening between them, as most of us are doing in a fairly reasonable way now, I think.