Argument again - this time Scooter broke up session

Most of his problems with arguments 75% of the time is all because he can't perform and satisfy his woman. A girl such as Leora needs a dick for more than 3 minutes.

Wow, just wow. This is the absolute biggest load of bullshit ever. How in the world could you even bring yourself to make such a comment when you don't have a clue what these people talk about. It just goes to show that some people on this board have no clue what they are talking about. And even if Paul is abusive, trying to blame that on the fact that he doesn't last long during sex is some seriously ignorant shit.

Interesting morning again at Leora-land.

She was asleep on the couch, or maybe just resting, around 8am their time, which would usually be several hours (make that five or six) before either of them rise for the day.

He appeared, fully dressed, went out about an hour later, but before he did the mood seemed quite unusually relaxed.

He was smiling a lot, exchanging words with Leora that seemed to amuse him more then they did her, as she was probably still half asleep, despite drinking a cup of tea.

She appeared to be returning his words with retorts rather than laughter, but he continued to smile and chat to her before going out. But she embraced him warmly before he left as if she bore him no grudge, so I suspect he was teasing her, rather than taunting her over something.

I know there are Russian speakers around on this forum, though they choose to make their presence felt only seldom.

Would love to know what's being said between them as it would add enormously to the experience of following their relationship.

Some might be interested only in the sexual moments, but while they are obviously what most of us are here for, the language barrier does tend to limit our full appreciation of the interaction between them.

Which is a shame. Hoping some Russian speakers, who can code-switch, will come to our aid.

I thought at some point it was indicated that they live in St. Petersburg. I am not fishing for information I just looked at the temperature there and it was 39F and raining. The two of them dressed like it was 40 below.

They live in Krasnoyarsk, as do Maya and Stepan...  30F with snow showers.

:)

Guest TxFeller

Do you think Leora uses a translator program, which is seldom accurate, or that she learned English, the language most of us use in this forum? I doubt she speaks English, tbh, and certainly none of the idioms we frequently use. I imagine, though, that all the posted pictures speak volumes, regardless of a language barrier. The reason I post this is the numerous posts that are assuming she can speak/understand English, or that Paul can.