Scooter's mate

Guest TxFeller

There's evidently a misunderstanding on this forum regarding Scooter. Scooter has TEATS and is therefore not a male. They've never been used, but they're there. I've seen them numerous times.

There's evidently a misunderstanding on this forum regarding Scooter. Scooter has TEATS and is therefore not a male. They've never been used, but they're there. I've seen them numerous times.

If I recall correctly from previous posts, I believe the members of CC gave Scooter her name before they found out she was a she, but the name was already established and was kept anyway.

Leora brought it off the street..she is a animal lover. Paul was not happy about it. They started to argue and he almost blew his top again. He stood up from the computer and doubled up his fist like he was giong to hit Leora standing just off camera. One of these days  this worthless fucker is going to hit her.

When he stood up quickly it must have been scary for her ... a change of upper clothing later, they made up. I once saw celebrities at an army training camp. One of the guys they were interrogating was ex World Champion boxer Nigel Benn. When he felt that they had gone to far, he shot up from his seat and 3 soldiers leapt backwards in terror - it was an amazing sight because you think army guys are tough, although they would say it was a tactical withdrawal. Now Paul is not Nigel Benn but Leora is not 3 soldier either and she must have been very frightened and was certainly tearful.

I'm not sure about any of this.

Where did they disappear to all of a sudden, anyway?

The adults, not the dogs.

One minute they're there and the next the lights are out and they're gone.

I don't buy the suggestion that it's a dog brought in off the street, just like that.

You think she'd just go out the door and look for a stray dog and bring it home?!

Are we sure the argument was a serious one - I didn't see it - or just play acting? And over a dog?

I thought he was as much of a dog lover as she was.

Firstly the dog does not look wild, seems quite house-trained.

Without knowing what's being said, a lot of conclusions are being jumped to here, though I didn't see the dog arrive, exactly and missed the raised fist. I'd like to know a little more about that first. A raised fist in jest is one thing. A fist to the face is quite another.

I'd suggest the additional dog was planned and was simply collected today. The argument, if that is what it was, could have been over something else. Anyway just lately these two have been quite playful together, chasing around the GR and snuggling up to one another much more than usual.

All this with her taking frequent showers and going to some trouble over her appearance, while he goes around un-bathed in those daggy underpants that only a mother could love, with his personal hygiene standards being abysmal! It would make more sense if she was having a go at him over that!

It took me a couple of weeks to realise this, because of name, and sadly it stopped some of the innuendo I use in my posts.

When he stood up quickly it must have been scary for her ... a change of upper clothing later, they made up. I once saw celebrities at an army training camp. One of the guys they were interrogating was ex World Champion boxer Nigel Benn. When he felt that they had gone to far, he shot up from his seat and 3 soldiers leapt backwards in terror - it was an amazing sight because you think army guys are tough, although they would say it was a tactical withdrawal. Now Paul is not Nigel Benn but Leora is not 3 soldier either and she must have been very frightened and was certainly tearful.

Its worth remembering,Nigel Benn was an ex soldier as well as a boxer,he took up boxing whilst in the army.

Re the new dog: It occurred to me that this may be a neighbour's dog they know, from when they walk their dog, (which isn't often, I know) and she simply agreed to look after it for an hour or so.

I don't see any sign of it now and it looked tame and house trained and had no issues with their own dog, so the two dogs may have known one another already.

I guess it's possible he didn't like the idea of looking after the dog, perhaps without being consulted first?

just a theory.