Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

Everyday when i come home i hope to not see the apartment in the list in hope for rlc searching for Another couple to live there but everyday i get disappointed to see the apartment is still online so they can live freely on rlc, they must work for rlc or something, if i was the one running rlc they would be on the street long ago. And rlc even have the nerve to call this shit premium LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with every one this apartment sucks

Butt they are not smoking pot  they are vaping that also kills your lungs

Vaping is an alternative to smoking. It's like smoking minus several of the adverse effects of the latter: no bad smell and bad breath, no cigarette burns

I don't watch.  I am voting with my time on other apartments.  If RLC keeps statistics like I believe they do, (how else do they bonus their tenants?), then I don't want to contribute to something that isn't what it is portrayed to be.  That is not "real life"...it is an act to keep an apartment filled.

They need to give it to Efim and his new girlfriend.  Probably not the right location.

Sooo besides her being naked in bed and taking pics. Has this couple had any type of sex since they been here? I know this is suppose to be real life but what young couple in their early 20"s has no sex not even once in all the time they had been there?

Sooo besides her being naked in bed and taking pics. Has this couple had any type of sex since they been here? I know this is suppose to be real life but what young couple in their early 20"s has no sex not even once in all the time they had been there?

I couldn't tell you, they are of no interest to me personally

They have not had sex and probably never will. They are not a "couple" although I think Alex wishes they were. Lera won't even let Alex see her naked. She seems to have a boyfriend that she has brought over several times but they don't have sex in this apartment. I'd be surprised is they don't have sex somewhere else given their intimacy. She's like a different person around him - usually happy and smiling.