WHO WAS THE GIRL

Leora has just returned home briefly with a rather butch looking girl,went into the guest room took a clean pair of pants and top from the wardrobe and then they left together.......imaginations now running at full revs.

I'm pretty sure it was a friend.    don't need much  of an imagination to realize that  lol.

Anything is possible.  She has been getting rather tired of Paul lately.

The only time Paul wants anything to do with her is when he wants her to cook him a meal or he wants to bust-a-nut.  Other than that the man is totally useless.

I am surprised she hasn't tossed his ass under the bus yet.

Anything is possible.  She has been getting rather tired of Paul lately.

The only time Paul wants anything to do with her is when he wants her to cook him a meal or he wants to bust-a-nut.  Other than that the man is totally useless.

I am surprised she hasn't tossed his ass under the bus yet.

I would like to be the one driving that bus when it happens. :lmao:

Not to over-dramatise, but I think it's just a  sleep-over with a girl friend, while she's off-colour, so to speak.

Nothing wrong with taking a break, when you'd rather have some different company for a day or so, if it lasts more than one night.

If she'd collected a wardrobe full of fancy clothes and lingerie, the conspiracy theorists might have had something, but it looks far more mundane than that.

Give it a few days and we'll be certain to see more splendour on the GR rug.