Z & L's guest

But letting the guests do whatever they want IS real life. You contradict yourself in your own post. So you want someone to step in and intervenes by saying, "you're in the apartment so you HAVE to get naked?" If anyone tries to make her get naked then it's not real. Of course you really don't care if it's real or not because just want to see her naked, so stop pretending like you care about it being real.

I'm not trying to argue with you but if you think for one second that what she is doing even resembles any kind of real life situation, you are sadly mistaken!!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is when you don't want your tits and ass to be broadcast over the internet.

Whatever, she should just stay away then in my opinion.  Does she not have a Real life with Real life situations away from this apartment, it appears not!  The guy she talks to on the phone is probably her brother LMAO.

And just how do you propose that we enforce a specific age limit on joining CamCaps? That would be damned near impossible. Anyone with an Internet connection can join any site that they choose. Under 18? Just click the box that says you are over 18. Really simple, huh?

as a guest she is not bound by any rules, as long as she does not physicaly move the cams she is free to do as she pleases.

Thus you will not get to see her goodies unless she wants you too  :twocents:

hey she is getting free rent right,no such thing as a free ride right

Maybe CC should the minimum age to join, bring up to 12 years and older. Some comments above are so fucking childish. Those kids are probably not older than 5 or 6.

And just how do you propose that we enforce a specific age limit on joining CamCaps? That would be damned near impossible. Anyone with an Internet connection can join any site that they choose. Under 18? Just click the box that says you are over 18. Really simple, huh?

bijdehandje. It's only a suggestion of what I think the real smart guys like  you mods would have the answer for.

Bill Gates might be a better choice to answer that one. I'm surely not a  'Net Geek.

SC? Foamy? Admin? Any of you smart guys have an answer for our scholarly member?

Bill Gates might be a better choice to answer that one. I'm surely not a  'Net Geek.

SC? Foamy? Admin? Any of you smart guys have an answer for our scholarly member?

Opinions are divided, and that's fine, let's keep it at that.

By the way, are you allways that hospitable and neutral to your guests on your forum?

Let's clear up your frozen brain here. You write and bash other members about their comments and call them 5 or 6 years old. Then you ask how to only admit an minimum age to the board. I answer your question with a question, basically stating that is almost impossible to impose age limits, unless you institute a credit card joining criteria.

Then you want to be a smart ass by riding the Mods of the board with your wise ass answer.

Then you want to state that it's an opinion. How is this an opinion? It isn't. YOU made a statement.

And yes, I'm a very hospitable person. But that goes to people of reasonable intelligence.

If you don't want an answer to your question, don't ask it. And if you don't like the answer you are given, seek out one that appeases your weak mind and one that you can understand and agree with.

I'm not here to seek your approval. Being a Mod, Member or Admin, I'll tell you the same thing. If you can't handle that, then go sit in a snow bank and freeze your brain a bit more. Simple as that.