new girl Sara

She is packing her suitcase :)

Fuera, a la calle y vete con el piojoso del rastas, ESTAFADORA, has estado engañando y estafando a los abonados, FUERA a la calle :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finally. Won't miss somebody that never was there.  :D :D :D :D :nana: :nana: :nana:

Just lets hope Ilona gets some time alone again.

Well, Sara did her duty for the day. She came home so that Illona would put her panties back on and we wouldn't get to see any more of her honeypot.  :-[

I don't remember who said "she will stay in spain for six month" when she entered in the appartment.      :screwy:

Just to clarify she was talking about work for next 6 months on the phone, it doesn't necessarily means she will stay in this apartment for that long, she may as well leave after one month, time will tell.

I added this post later if you paid attention.  ::)

Well, Sara did her duty for the day. She came home so that Illona would put her panties back on and we wouldn't get to see any more of her honeypot.  :-[

Not like she was really showing that honey pot to begin with. That pillow has been on her lap along with the laptop so sara didn't really make a difference whether she put her panties back on or not..

She's  sort of boring..she  sits around naked underneath her robe  but covers up at the same time... I understand she is the only one to entertain though. but she does the same thing all the time..

Not like she was really showing that honey pot to begin with. That pillow has been on her lap along with the laptop so sara didn't really make a difference whether she put her panties back on or not..

You're right that she wasn't showing much. But, she did give a few quick shots whereas now it's not even possible to get that.