new girl Sara

I want some of the drugs this girl is on.... 8 pm.. shower to bed for an hour or so, wake up try 4 different clothes on, twice do make-up, made it to the front door once, went back upstairs more fashion show and socks on then socks off 2 hours later still trying different hair-dos.... she is out there ... somewhere!!!!  2.75 hours later.. made it again out the front door.... PSYCH...nope.. she came back inside took off some clothes... WOW!!!!!!

I want some of the drugs this girl is on.... 8 pm.. shower to bed for an hour or so, wake up try 4 different clothes on, twice do make-up, made it to the front door once, went back upstairs more fashion show and socks on then socks off 2 hours later still trying different hair-dos.... she is out there ... somewhere!!!!  2.75 hours later.. made it again out the front door.... PSYCH...nope.. she came back inside took off some clothes... WOW!!!!!!

en fait, elle se fait chier avant de sortir!!!

in fact, it pisses before leaving !!! ;)

But she keeps tempting us on that sofa. A couple of occasions her hand seemed to rub (OK it tickled it at least) her crotch.

What put me off slightly was when I saw her yesterday in the bathroom, she obviously had a dump and then got up and walked straight out the bathroom ,downstairs to the kitchen and started handling food UUURGh No hand washing here?

Thats about every Girls procedure when going out to maybe meet a new guy they like or going out to a nice Place so in ur mind that would mean that about 80% of all Girls do drugs.

i'm sorry to tell that but with this makeup and so much dark lisptick she is ugly.

Natural she cute.

I wouldn't say she looks ugly. But, I've never been a fan of the bright red lipstick, heavily rouged cheeks and all black outfit on women. I think it makes them look like hookers or that they are announcing to the world "I'm ready for sex". The natural look is far more appealing to me.