new girl Sara

la cigarette et la bière dans le lit, c'est une première!!! rlc à dû adoucir les règles afin de remplir ses appartements!!! de plus en plus classe!!!

cigarettes and beer in the bed, it's a first !!! rlc had to soften the rules to fulfill its apartments !!! increasingly class !!! :haha: :haha: :scratchchin:

la cigarette et la bière dans le lit, c'est une première!!! rlc à dû adoucir les règles afin de remplir ses appartements!!! de plus en plus classe!!!

cigarettes and beer in the bed, it's a first !!! rlc had to soften the rules to fulfill its apartments !!! increasingly class !!! :haha: :haha: :scratchchin:

Just as long as she doesn't fall asleep with a lit cigarette.

Do I understand you to say that she was smoking in bed?  I'm not into women that smoke and if she is smoking in bed then I have no use for her!!  RLC must be really desperate if they are now letting their tenants smoke in the apartments!!

Guest sanspseudo5999

RLC  n'autorise pas les locataires a fumer dans les appartements ? pourquoi aurait-elle pas le droit de fumer à l'intérieur ? chez nelly et bogdan ils fument bien la chicha dans l'appartement

j'ai remarqué que sara à souvent la bouche ouverte, et sa lèvre inférieur est gonflée, il y a un bouton dessus. puis j'ai vu qu'elle ne pouvait pas boire à la bouteille normalement, et devait placer le goulot au niveau de ses dents du bas, et pas sur ses lèvres. je pense à une implantation récente de collagène à l'intérieur de sa lèvre inférieure.....

I noticed that often to sara mouth open, his lower lip and swollen, there is a button above. then I saw that she could not drink from the bottle normally and had to place the neck at its bottom teeth, not on his lips. I think of a recent implantation of collagen on the inside of his lower lip .....

j'ai remarqué que sara à souvent la bouche ouverte, et sa lèvre inférieur est gonflée, il y a un bouton dessus. puis j'ai vu qu'elle ne pouvait pas boire à la bouteille normalement, et devait placer le goulot au niveau de ses dents du bas, et pas sur ses lèvres. je pense à une implantation récente de collagène à l'intérieur de sa lèvre inférieure.....

I noticed that often to sara mouth open, his lower lip and swollen, there is a button above. then I saw that she could not drink from the bottle normally and had to place the neck at its bottom teeth, not on his lips. I think of a recent implantation of collagen on the inside of his lower lip .....

I don't think her lips are swollen, she can hold a cig with them just fine. As for the open mouth,  she is currently sick, and when your nose is stuffed up you have no choice but to breathe through your mouth