new girl Sara

I don't think her lips are swollen, she can hold a cig with them just fine. As for the open mouth,  she is currently sick, and when your nose is stuffed up you have no choice but to breathe through your mouth

peut-être, mais ce matin elle ne pouvait pas boire normalement à la bouteille, elle devait éviter le contact avec sa lèvre inferieur, et cela n'est pas le rhume....elle a aussi un bouton assez gros sur la lèvre. peut-être que c'est un simple bouton mal placé, qui lui fait mal, ou le trou d'une aiguille.....

Perhaps, but this morning she could not normally drink from the bottle, it had to avoid contact with his lower lip, and it is not cold .... it also has a fairly large button on the lip. Perhaps it is simply misplaced button, which hurts, or the eye of a needle .....

I don't think her lips are swollen, she can hold a cig with them just fine. As for the open mouth,  she is currently sick, and when your nose is stuffed up you have no choice but to breathe through your mouth

so there is no chance of a blow job so don't ask her lol

Does anyone else believe that she was one of the girls at Nelly & Bogdan's during one of their parties?  She looks like one of the girls that I have seen in someone else's apartment before.  Just curious if anybody else thinks that they may have seen her before in another apartment!!