Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Faites attention, toutes les photos sont volées et postées sur un autre forum !!

Je suppose que je n'ai pas besoin de citer le nom... (real*ifeca*fan.com)

Merci à ceux qui ne savent prendre eux-même des photos et font la gloire de leur forum avec tout ce que vous postez ici...

J'en suis dégoûté...........je ne partagerai plu de photo, malgré le plaisir que j'y ai pris pendant tout ce temps...  :(

Bravo pour leur mentalité...  :clap:

Be careful, all photos are stolen and posted on another forum !!

I guess I do not need to name ... (real*ifeca*fan.com)

Thank you to those who can make their own photos and are the glory of their forum with everything you post here ...

I am disgusted ........... I enjoyed sharing photo, notwithstanding the pleasure I took all this time ... :(

Bravo for their mentality ...  :clap:

Faites attention, toutes les photos sont volées et postées sur un autre forum !!

Je suppose que je n'ai pas besoin de citer le nom... (real*ifeca*fan.com)

Merci à ceux qui ne savent prendre eux-même des photos et font la gloire de leur forum avec tout ce que vous postez ici...

J'en suis dégoûté...........je ne partagerai plu de photo, malgré le plaisir que j'y ai pris pendant tout ce temps...  :(

Bravo pour leur mentalité...  :clap:

Be careful, all photos are stolen and posted on another forum !!

I guess I do not need to name ... (real*ifeca*fan.com)

Thank you to those who can make their own photos and are the glory of their forum with everything you post here ...

I am disgusted ........... I enjoyed sharing photo, notwithstanding the pleasure I took all this time ... :(

Bravo for their mentality ...  :clap:

for your imformation the above named site is part of the same site as this, owned by the same people , so its obvious the best pics will be shared between the sites . i notice there are pics on this site that came from the above named site , so it seems fair to share between the 2 sites as we are all part of the same family