Pictures Split #1 Part #1

So the picture in question has no relation to the confines of this apartment.

As stated at the start of the picture thread: 

Please keep all pictures in relation to the surroundings of the apartment. Any pictures not in relation to the settings will be removed. 

je pense qu'une petite image d'humour, illustrant sara qui avait trop bu, n'est pas vraiment importante et hors contexte....mais bon, si telle est votre volonté....

I think a small picture of humor, showing sara who had drunk too much, is not really important and out of context .... but hey, if that is your desire .... :-\

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm really pleased this apartment is back.

It's got a good vibe to it, and Sara looks like she has what it takes to make it very watchable.

She even made ol'dick have a twitch or two sitting on the settee like that!  :drool: :drool:

Ok Mikey just got home and saw that his favorite apartment back online,and judging by the spread legs of this new girl Sara,she seems to have read the Kamila and Kristy Handbook,and she is doing the famous leg spread on the couch......So far so good,I can't wait to see what we will be talking about and taking photos of in the next few months  :hi: :hi: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I would guess she will masturbate before long. Particularly if she is alone. She looks like she plays for the cameras a bit. She knows we are looking at her and dresses and sits sexy.

I think she would have done something but the alcohol got the best of her tonight.