Pictures Split #1 Part #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

sombra.png

Wow! That type of mini skirt is my favourite, especially when the legs inside are as pretty as Ilona´s. One of the beautiful sights is such a girl in such a skirt riding a bike in a summer afternoon, the skirt placed so that it can sway loose. And then sometimes the wind blows her skirt up and she cannot control it well when riding. Too bad such moments are usually over in a flash.

Wow! That type of mini skirt is my favourite, especially when the legs inside are as pretty as Ilona´s. One of the beautiful sights is such a girl in such a skirt riding a bike in a summer afternoon, the skirt placed so that it can sway loose. And then sometimes the wind blows her skirt up and she cannot control it well when riding. Too bad such moments are usually over in a flash.

she is quite a fun but lets see if she is as cool as everyone thinks and do something meaningful :yeahbaby:

she is quite a fun but lets see if she is as cool as everyone thinks and do something meaningful :yeahbaby:

ilona est très exhibitionniste et excitée par les caméras!!! elle devrait se calmer dans quelques jours....

ilona is very exhibitionist and excited by the cameras !!! it should subside in a few days ....

ilona est très exhibitionniste et excitée par les caméras!!! elle devrait se calmer dans quelques jours....

ilona is very exhibitionist and excited by the cameras !!! it should subside in a few days ....

yeah...what happened today was pretty weird...took a shower, put sexy underwear and make up...you would think she was going out...instead she went to bed :wtf:...who does that shit

yeah...what happened today was pretty weird...took a shower, put sexy underwear and make up...you would think she was going out...instead she went to bed :wtf:...who does that shit

elle se prépare pour sortir 4 heures à l'avance!!!

she is preparing to leave four hours in advance !!! :D :D :D

She looks like she's quite toned and athletic, based on some of these photos.

While that's not always a popular look with some and often goes with low body fat elsewhere, accounting for the 'tiny tits' alluded to earlier, she's probably in good shape as long as she keeps off the 'nibbles' while hanging out on the couch.

She may not be in the Nelly or Masha and Sasha class when it comes to aerobics or yoga, at least from what we can tell so far, but it could indicate her willingness to engage in other athletic pursuits (around the home) that might please us once she's settled in.

The other flatmates don't look quite so lithe, but they might go in for other sports, perhaps. Weightlifting or swimming come to mind.......looking forward to seeing this one develop a relationship with us, in one way or another, over time.

Guest iconcam

I was able to come up with a scale tonight for measuring the height of Ms. Sara, Ms. Ilona, and Ms. White. I used the doorway opening as the measuring tool this time. Standard height of doorways are 82"(6'10") and again assuming that Russia uses the same standard, I was able to break it down to get the scale you see. I used a main picture of the room as the control and the others(of the lovely women) were pasted onto it from recent pictures. I knew that the two blondes were tall, but the one that surprised me was Ilona. The only one wearing elevated boots is Sara. It seems that the other two are wearing some type of flat shoes/boots. I'm going to say that Ms. White is 6' 3", Ms. Sara 5'11, and Ms. Ilona 5'9. That is all for now...

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).