Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Not all guys with dreads go that long without washing their hair. And water does not ruin dreads. Wherever you got your information was totally wrong.

Well, I don't claim to be an expert. But, all the guys that I knew who had dreads did not wash their hair while they had them. And, I know that at least 2 of them had not washed their hair for years.

Well, I don't claim to be an expert. But, all the guys that I knew who had dreads did not wash their hair while they had them. And, I know that at least 2 of them had not washed their hair for years.

Well I'm sorry but dreads or no dreads, that is fucking disgusting!!  If my daughter would have ever brought home a guy like him, I would have kicked her ass!!

He left. Sara changed and left, and yet again didn't sleep over.

Still wondering why RLC pays her.

I could deal with Ilona being in the apartment for a long time, but the other two bring nothing (AT ALL) to the table!  The sad thing is there is something about White that I like, course you all know I like amazon type women with those long legs and slender bodies lol, being a tall guy myself.  I do hope that somebody will record White if she were ever to masturbate above the covers for me!!  I don't ask hardly at all for pics or videos but that is one I would love to see!

I could deal with Ilona being in the apartment for a long time, but the other two bring nothing (AT ALL) to the table!  The sad thing is there is something about White that I like, course you all know I like amazon type women with those long legs and slender bodies lol, being a tall guy myself.  I do hope that somebody will record White if she were ever to masturbate above the covers for me!!  I don't ask hardly at all for pics or videos but that is one I would love to see!

That would be nice to see. Maybe if she reads this she may grant your wish.

A la manger !!!!!! :drool: :drool:

:bang head: :bang head:

:yeahbaby:

wowoowwo  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

We have a large Jamaican population here and many of the guys have dreads. You don't ever want to be downwind from that stench. The hair rots inside of the dreadlock because of it's inability to dry properly. Many bundle that mess up inside of what looks to be pillow cases or female stockings because the work environment (for the ones that do) doesn't allow for the hair braids to swing freely.

I'll keep my #2 flattop and whitewalls.