Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Guest TxFeller
On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎12 at 9:56 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

I don't blame White one bit. I'd play grab-ass with that tush, too. =)

Guest TxFeller

The woolly armpit brigade strikes again... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Um, no... actually that was her hair hanging down over her shoulder. I thought so, too, at first.

I don't blame White one bit. I'd play grab-ass with that tush, too. =)

And Ilona also knows to move. A dangerous combination. ;)  Her shower/dance show is one of the best this apartment has seen so far and she is still improving. :)

oui, suis d'accord! Il manque un peu plus d'actions entre les filles, mais j'apprécie la meilleure Ilona! Il est grand temps que RLC mette une cam dehors sur la terrasse, et une dans la salle de bain en bas.. si cela se fait, je pense que nous serons satisfait car nous l'attendons tous!! Seul apt avec pièces sans cam, soutenez mon avis, TOUS, et peut être que RLC finira par les installer (jUSTE 2H DE TRAVAIL A 2). Qu'en pensez-vous?

Movement indicator does not work and I missed it now Sarah and her boyfriend sleep in the room

I also missed the event. ... Did they intentional turned the indicator off?  ??? ... It seams not to be limited to one apartment ... Strage.

No matter. ... It would probably annoyed me anyway, because they did it under the blanket. ... So nothing missed. ;) ... Just a shame that the other two needed to move out for this event. ... Coincidence? ... The whole situation is not easy to evaluate. She was almost never in the apartment and now has sex there, although her friend seams to have his own place somewhere nearby. ... Confusing.  ::)