Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Messieurs, je ne sais pas pour vous, mais il y a trois minutes,  Anna s'est levée et s'est rendu dans la chambre d'Irma  car elles sont pareils ce soir , chaudes et elles ne trouvent pas le sommeil.

J'ai pensé que mon fantasme allait enfin se réaliser mais ce ne fut pas le cas.

Irma a remis quelque chose à Anna et elle est repartie....  Dommage.........

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I REALLY LOVE ACTION FILLED DAYS LIKE THIS,3 PEOPLE MASTURBATED SO FAR....ANNA FIRST THEN ONE OF THE GIRLS FROM THE NEW LESBIAN APARTMENT....AND TO MY SURPRISE MASHA'S CHINESE GUEST DID IT JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO WITH ALL SOAP SUDS AND COVERED HER FACE WITH THE SOAP WHILE USING THE SHOWER HEAD,,,HOPEFULLY WE HAVE MORE BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool:

Plus vite que l'on pense,  elles n'ont pas trouvé le sommeil facile ce soir et elles tournent encore dans leur lit

personne n'en a parlé mais ce soir dans le salon, elles se caressaient les cheveux, Anna caressait les cheveux d'Irma et cette dernière semblait beaucoup apprécié.

ON suivra les prochains gestes tendres entre elles, on verra bien........

Plus vite que l'on pense,  elles n'ont pas trouvé le sommeil facile ce soir et elles tournent encore dans leur lit

personne n'en a parlé mais ce soir dans le salon, elles se caressaient les cheveux, Anna caressait les cheveux d'Irma et cette dernière semblait beaucoup apprécié.

ON suivra les prochains gestes tendres entre elles, on verra bien........

J'ai vu en "vignette" qu'elles étaient ensemble dans le lit... :bang head:

J'ai vu en "vignette" qu'elles étaient ensemble dans le lit... :bang head:

eh les gars!! je comprends votre enthousiasme à mater du cul, mais calmez vous!!! si a chaque fois qu'une fille passe la main dans les cheveux de sa copine, vous imaginez que c'est un signe d'homosexualité, qui va se transformer en gang bang à l'étage, mais quel âge avez vous? 12 ans? 14 ans? comprennez vous que les filles s'amusent et se rient de vous?!!!

hey guys !! I understand your enthusiasm to watch the ass, but calm down !!! if every time a girl goes hand in his girlfriend's hair, you imagine that it is a sign of homosexuality, which will turn into gang bang on the floor, but how old are you? 12 years? 14 years? UNDERSTAND that girls have fun and laugh at you? !!! :doh: :headache: :lmao: :lmao: :screwy: :screwy:

eh les gars!! je comprends votre enthousiasme à mater du cul, mais calmez vous!!! si a chaque fois qu'une fille passe la main dans les cheveux de sa copine, vous imaginez que c'est un signe d'homosexualité, qui va se transformer en gang bang à l'étage, mais quel âge avez vous? 12 ans? 14 ans? comprennez vous que les filles s'amusent et se rient de vous?!!!

hey guys !! I understand your enthusiasm to watch the ass, but calm down !!! if every time a girl goes hand in his girlfriend's hair, you imagine that it is a sign of homosexuality, which will turn into gang bang on the floor, but how old are you? 12 years? 14 years? UNDERSTAND that girls have fun and laugh at you? !!! :doh: :headache: :lmao: :lmao: :screwy: :screwy:

Tu as remarqué que tu étais souvent, soit agressif, soit moralisateur, soit "je sais tout sur elles"... ?

Tu t'en rends compte ou pas ?

mais bon, c'est pas grave...

Te prends pas la tête...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Damn this the best photo of 2015 thanks Hope85,Everyday I love Irma more and more, damn she is a sexy ass little firecracker,she is definitely my favorite,Just look at that round little perfect ass!! :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Hope85 :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎22 at 7:59 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

This guy CAMEL is one of the biggest thieves from CC to post our photos under his name,And put it in his profile Album on another website as if he is the one who created it,You guys can plainly see my logo(the smaller one) in the bottom left of the picture,Damn Camel how lazy can you fucking be why you  can't record any of you own shit and be original.

Hope85 my friend,now you can see the proof that it doesn't happen to you alone,it happens to all of us. :dwarf:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 1:54 AM, euromike69 said:

This guy CAMEL is one of the biggest thieves from CC to post under his name,in his profile Album on another website as if he is the one who created it,you guys can plainly see my logo(the smaller one) in the bottom lest of the picture,Damn Camel how lazy can you fucking be why you  can't record any of you own shit andd be original.

Hope85 my friend,now you can see the proof that it doesn't happen to you alone,it happens to all of us. :dwarf:

I've moaned about him many times without actually naming in. I don't think he's the only one who claims credit for our pictures but he sure is the worst culprit for defacing them with his signature  >:(