Pictures Split #1 Part #1

DfCcap I told you that you guys benefit from the back and forth,I could watch this sexy ass little chick all day,There are few girls that arrive in this apartment that peak my interest and that the "it factor" and Irma is one of them,There are pretty girls like Ilona that are pretty yes,but to live with them would be boring as hell,because they would spend most of their time on their phones or laptops instead of doing things with you,I would rather have a girl that's average looking and fun in real life,rather than pretty and dull :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi:

I agree with you 100% Mikey, Irma is a doll, she's fun, seems to be a girl that can be unpredictable, has a great body no doubt and knows how to look sexy as hell.  She definitely knows how to keep and hold ones interest and without you guys I would never be able to follow her actions throughout the day!  My hat is off to all of you that post pics/vids to this forum, Thank YOU!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:biggrin:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎26 at 11:28 AM, dfCcap said:

I can't keep up with all the pics that are being posted from a "Like" standpoint so I want you all to know that I LIKE them all wether it says I liked it or not!

Wait,,I don't got any boobs but if I were living in that house would they be squeezing my nuts repeatedly :drool: :drool: :drool: :woohoo:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎26 at 11:38 AM, BBsq69 said:

They certainly like each other's boobs in this house.

:biggrin:

This "jerk off" material is brought to you without any commercial interruptions by Smirnoff & Budlight (Please drink responsibly)And your boy Mikey!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

She was trying to use her finger as a Vapor Plug so no gas escapes.  :lmao:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎26 at 11:57 AM, euromike69 said:

If any one who has been watching these girls may have noticed that from the time they wake up till the time they go to sleep,they absolutely never ever stop eating,Every time that they finish one plate and bring it into the kitchen they raid the fridge and cupboards for something else to eat, If you plan on ever dating any of these ladies you better stock up on groceries at all times. :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :haha:

Well they mainly eat salad so that's not really food.

Actually I was going to post the 2nd picture and in conjunction with others posted her it seems to show there is a bit of a (literal as well as emotional in this case) distance between the 2 Is today.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎26 at 11:38 AM, BBsq69 said:

They certainly like each other's boobs in this house.

Checking boobs..................looks like Anna's period is about to start.  ( Irma was feeling all over her stomach earlier, so she probably will begin soon also !