Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Thanks to all the posters of the pics once again!  I wouldn't have been able to see any action as it was all upstairs except for the post bath stuff, but when gone it's always nice to come back and see if I missed a hell of a show or nothing at all.  Thanks again to all the posters that put their time and effort into keeping dfCcap up to date!  You know who you are, and you are appreciated!!! 

This girl does nothing else but stay on her laptop the entire day and don't do shit else or rarely leaves her room....Oh wait she is just like Mikey :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

I have to say I have my doubts!

I'm not going to call you a bare-faced liar immediately, but I will need photographic proof,

as my mental image of you Mikey, is somewhat removed from Ilona!

:haha: :lmao:

Still up on her laptop at 4.30 - couldn't she at least have come down for half an hour?

it's just crazy,j have never see that on rlc a girl stay all the journey and all the night on a laptop like that,just incredible :idk:

Fantastic! So we just have another tease apartment? Best of rlc? I can't believe they were wearing their panties in the bath. Afraid they might accidentally bump into the other's pussy? I think the problem is Ilona. Irma masturbates openly and I think she would hit on Ilona easily if she wanted it. I swear to god they watched the K & K stuff and are emulating it. We've seen this act before. I am not getting emotionally tied to this crap again, I swear!

Personally, I believe that Irma ok'd the "leave panties on" thing because it's the only way Ilona would even consider taking a bath with another woman. Irma could be trying to break down Ilona's resistance to a little "play" time.

She has made a few subtle moves on Ilona previously, but Ilona has run like crazy each time. I think that's one of the reasons that she is staying in her room all day. She's scared to death of allowing anything sexual to go on. I don't think there is any chance that Ilona will allow anything to progress beyond what she is doing now.

Bookmaster, I think you are exactly right. It is just like the K & K scenario. But Irma moves faster on Ilona than even Kristy did to Kami! Poor Ilona. She in way over her head with Irma. I think Irma could "eat" her for breakfast! We'll see what happens when we add a third girl to the mix. Three's a crowd?

Personally, I believe that Irma ok'd the "leave panties on" thing because it's the only way Ilona would even consider taking a bath with another woman. Irma could be trying to break down Ilona's resistance to a little "play" time.

She has made a few subtle moves on Ilona previously, but Ilona has run like crazy each time. I think that's one of the reasons that she is staying in her room all day. She's scared to death of allowing anything sexual to go on. I don't think there is any chance that Ilona will allow anything to progress beyond what she is doing now.

I totally agree BM, I think Ilona is intrigued by the situation but would never give into it!