Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Personally, I believe that Irma ok'd the "leave panties on" thing because it's the only way Ilona would even consider taking a bath with another woman. Irma could be trying to break down Ilona's resistance to a little "play" time.

She has made a few subtle moves on Ilona previously, but Ilona has run like crazy each time. I think that's one of the reasons that she is staying in her room all day. She's scared to death of allowing anything sexual to go on. I don't think there is any chance that Ilona will allow anything to progress beyond what she is doing now.

Irma seemed to be the one who wanted the bath, but in the tub, it was Ilona that initiated the feet rubbing. You could see her over a little time, again and again letting her foot hit Irmas hand. Until Ilona gave up the hinting, and just grabbed Irmas foot and started rubbing her toes. If you had seen Irmas face, it was full of surprice. Ilona even had to tell Irma how to do a foot rub.

So Ilona is all that bad, just way to much into her computer these days. Hopefully Irma and Anna can get her a little more away from it the next coming days.

Personally, I believe that Irma ok'd the "leave panties on" thing because it's the only way Ilona would even consider taking a bath with another woman. Irma could be trying to break down Ilona's resistance to a little "play" time.

For me Irma is following Ilona's guideline. Ilona kept panties so Irma also kept panties in bathtub.

She has made a few subtle moves on Ilona previously, but Ilona has run like crazy each time. I think that's one of the reasons that she is staying in her room all day. She's scared to death of allowing anything sexual to go on. I don't think there is any chance that Ilona will allow anything to progress beyond what she is doing now.

I totally agree. For the cams Ilona is exhibisonnist and show the honey pot. But she doesnt do anything sexual. Even when she takes her shower,  she very briefly clean her pussy. All ladies clean deeply their pussies.

The day of her arrival Irma was sexually "aggresive" and maybe Ilona is aware of the Irma bate's only a few hours coming in the appart.

K&K was the same. Kamilla has defined her limits and has never pass through. I remember the famous massage session. When kristy put her finger too far of Kamilla butthole, Kamila jump and gave krisy a dark look meaning : "dont cross the scenario limits"

I thought someone posted that they were wearing their panties in the bathtub. Looks like their buck

naked in this shot !!! :yeahbaby:

They were. Ilona took it off when she showered off after the bath. In that picture Irma still has hers on. Didn't take them of before she was showering. But did show off her fantastic ass while standing on all fours in the tub.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 10:50 AM, ayzi said:

And then back to normal  :doh:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

>:( >:( >:( >:( Putos moviles, Hijo de puta el que lo invento, los odio. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(