Pictures Split #1 Part #1

This guy CAMEL is one of the biggest thieves from CC to post under his name,in his profile Album on another website as if he is the one who created it,you guys can plainly see my logo(the smaller one) in the bottom lest of the picture,Damn Camel how lazy can you fucking be why you  can't record any of you own shit andd be original.

Hope85 my friend,now you can see the proof that it doesn't happen to you alone,it happens to all of us. :dwarf:

Defaced a perfect image.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 1:54 AM, euromike69 said:

This guy CAMEL is one of the biggest thieves from CC to post under his name,in his profile Album on another website as if he is the one who created it,you guys can plainly see my logo(the smaller one) in the bottom lest of the picture,Damn Camel how lazy can you fucking be why you  can't record any of you own shit andd be original.

Hope85 my friend,now you can see the proof that it doesn't happen to you alone,it happens to all of us. :dwarf:

why does this matter?

why does this matter?

I am going to venture a guess that it is a matter of principal. It was posted here recently that these pictures ultimately belong to RLC. I think everyone gets that but what this guy  (Camel) does still makes him a scumbag. Is there a place where we can all go to tell him that?

I am going to venture a guess that it is a matter of principal. It was posted here recently that these pictures ultimately belong to RLC. I think everyone gets that but what this guy  (Camel) does still makes him a scumbag. Is there a place where we can all go to tell him that?

Absolutely. It is down to 2 things because I don't mind at all if people copy my images and post them elsewhere. It is when not only do they claim them as their own but when the signature ruins the picture.