Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Well, even though some people think its fake i highly doubt it. They are young girls who enjoy their life in pretty spain. No need to work, free rent and just have to look pretty. So who wouldnt enjoy that while dancing around? They are good friends.

They like to take photos for whoever is left behind in beloved motherland Russia and those to them.

PS If the girls should ever get into a fight over who got the best boobs, I'll volunteer as a tribute to help them finding out.

I'm not saying they don't enjoy their life, but they look like having a roleplay, they don't behave like "normal" girls. More over, I'm not sure they are good friend, they are just 3 pretty flatmates ;)

But once again, I understand that you like this appartement because they are wonderful to watch, but my pleasure is not about watching a model dancing, singing and texting on her phone, but more about watching a girl in her "real life" :)

I'm not saying they don't enjoy their life, but they look like having a roleplay, they don't behave like "normal" girls. More over, I'm not sure they are good friend, they are just 3 pretty flatmates ;)

But once again, I understand that you like this appartement because they are wonderful to watch, but my pleasure is not about watching a model dancing, singing and texting on her phone, but more about watching a girl in her "real life" :)

How do know how normal girls act when their together without men?

The other girls are absolutely beautiful and sexy to me,But there is just something about Irma that puts her above the rest in my eyes,,,,maybe it's the titties or her beautiful ass or her lovely personality,She is the Nora of this apartment,she gets the other girls up and moving,If it wasn't for her Ilona would be in her room on her laptop all day,And Anna would probably be in her room or gone all day.

You know,I don't think that RLC tells these girls each others names because they keep calling each other by the names we see on the rooms,I would have slipped up by now if I knew the persons real name,Ilona just kept screaming IRMA IRMA!! :hi: :hi:

"LA VRAIE VIE", pour des jeunes filles (jolies) c'est justement tout cela...Elles ont toutes leur téléphone, leur ordinateur, dansent, font des selfies, et se comportent très normalement! Ce qu'il faut retenir, c'est leur amitié naissante, leur complicité, leurs petits secrets, et leur implication dans les tâches (ménage, cuisiner ensemble, partager, leur bonne humeur, leur plaisir d'être ensemble, et l'esprit "Fêtes" en ce moment), Voilà ce qui faut retenir pour le moment dans cette maison! Elles vivent ensemble et sont heureuse d'être là. Elles sont "NORMALES", tout simplement..