Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Aren't they Russian so don't we have to wait a couple of weeks. Personally I'd like it tomorrow they wore those bows and got to unwrap each other in front of the Xmas tree. Now that would be wonderful ... provided they don't do it while I'm cooking the dinner or presents are being given out. Imagine the conversation

"I just need to pop upstairs for my presents ... They're all the way from Russia ... but are in Spain and are small, medium and large whichever way you measure them ... anyway I must go!"

I guess Russia is the same as Spain and they don't give presents until  "Three Kings Day " - Jan.6th.

True, canito. K & K's hugs were real, true friends who liked each other. These girls are just playing, no real affection.

I agree with everything you said except that I think it is very possible that Irma was immediately attracted to Ilona. It's also very possible that, if that is true, Irma may now be having second thoughts because she can see how insincere and self-centered Ilona is.

She (Irma) seemed very disappointed when Ilona kept her waiting in the tub for close to an hour after she had prepared everything including bringing up the plate of snacks.

Then again later, when Ilona just barged into her room without knocking (while she was beginning to masturbate) to get her to look at something on her phone. Ilona seemed totally unaware of what Irma was doing and just immediately jumped up and left after Irma had checked the phone to see what Ilona was talking about. Irma looked stunned as she watched Ilona running back out the door.

I agree with everything you said except that I think it is very possible that Irma was immediately attracted to Ilona. It's also very possible that, if that is true, Irma may now be having second thoughts because she can see how insincere and self-centered Ilona is.

She (Irma) seemed very disappointed when Ilona kept her waiting in the tub for close to an hour after she had prepared everything including bringing up the plate of snacks.

Then again later, when Ilona just barged into her room without knocking (while she was beginning to masturbate) to get her to look at something on her phone. Ilona seemed totally unaware of what Irma was doing and just immediately jumped up and left after Irma had checked the phone to see what Ilona was talking about. Irma looked stunned as she watched Ilona running back out the door.

Think you are wrong on a couple of things here. Ilona made the strawberry snacks.

And Ilona did knock 2 times and asked if she could come into Irmas room. She was showing her male friend the apartment over, I guess facetime, and wanted him to see Irma too. (Didn't go into or knock on Annas door as far as I could see).

Not many minutes ago, Ilona got really happy over a message she got on her phone. Maybe RLC allowed her male friend to visit? (They most likely will need that, since RLC said it's going to stay an all girl apartment)

Yeah what he said :hi: :hi:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 6:21 PM, bookmaster8 said: