Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I made a thread here so we could keep track of it from today: http://camcaps.net/sara/sara-how-much-time-in-the-apartment/

Today, it was very noticeable, because her visit was extremely short. That was probably a new record.  ;)

But she is not so important, that it is worthwhile to keep track of her presence time. ... Basically, the whole thing is just disappointing. ... Like some other apartments (e.g. D&D, L&A) here. ... Yet there are still alternatives (e.g. N&B). Although the number of this alternatives is still go down.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 4:52 AM, kool1365 said:

:biggrin:

It's my caps and i've posted it in another forum to see how much time does it takes to appear elsewear.

kool1365 you removed my id that i put on this pic  :-\

kool1365, la prochaine fois que tu piques une photo, ait la décence de ne pas supprimer l'id correspondant à l'auteur qui sur l'image  :curse:

Today, it was very noticeable, because her visit was extremely short. That was probably a new record.  ;)

But she is not so important, that it is worthwhile to keep track of her presence time. ... Basically, the whole thing is just disappointing. ... Like some other apartments (e.g. D&D, L&A) here. ... Yet there are still alternatives (e.g. N&B). Although the number of this alternatives is still go down.

Por curiosidad, ya que intuia desde el principio de que esta chica no pasaria mucho tiempo en el apartamento decidi hacer un seguimiento de sus entradas y salidas, evidentemente no las 24 horas ya que trabajo y tengo vida y no me equivoce, ya lo publicare ;) ;)