Pictures Split #1 Part #1

You must be misstake her with Ilona or Sara. White's ass is horrible. Flappy thing, just like old ladies get.

Just see when she stands and changes panties, it's just horrible.

Oh, come on...!  I hope my woman will be like that when she's old as you say! 

I think I'll be glad to honor her (provided my old flesh & bones will manage :))

Actually that reminds me the saying of an old friend, a "hungry male", who would have certainly commented: "I've fucked much worse than that!".

Oh, come on...!  I hope my woman will be like that when she's old as you say! 

I think I'll be glad to honor her (provided my old flesh & bones will manage :))

Actually that reminds me the saying of an old friend, a "hungry male", who would have certainly commented: "I've fucked much worse than that!".

I'd never said I would do her. As some one else said in here, she most likely would fuck the living shit out of a man, not the other way around.

And after what I've seen, she would make one hell of a good maid.

I'd never said I would do her. As some one else said in here, she most likely would fuck the living shit out of a man, not the other way around.

And after what I've seen, she would make one hell of a good maid.

She could probably get more shit off the top shelf than 80% of you :)

Hey everyone . I feel it is time for all the negative people on here to get a life . I myself feel that white is a beautiful woman . If I would meet some one as beautiful as she is , I would show her the love and respect that she totally deserves. the way the world is going now with all the Isis threats and negative people out in this real life situations u should be thankful she is here and enjoy it she deserves better treatment and respect than she is getting and if u don't like her then leave . this is the season to be jolly if u want to be hateful go somewhere where else . Happy Holidays everyone.