Pictures Split #1 Part #1

There is absolutely no doubt that this may be the reason to buy a Premium Account ... which i can't afford thanks to the Stock Market.

Please Premium cammers keep us appraised of every move and every body part of these 2 fun sexy horny girls.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 6:30 PM, euromike69 said:

Well that was one hell of a quick ass turn around,LET THE NEW COCK-TEASING BEGIN......They still trying to emulate Kamila and Kristy :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap:

Yep. It sure looks like RLC is hoping that I & I can be the reincarnation of K & K. I don't believe they can pull it off, but I think it would be a lot of fun watching them try.  :drool:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 6:30 PM, euromike69 said:

Well that was one hell of a quick ass turn around,LET THE NEW COCK-TEASING BEGIN......They still trying to emulate Kamila and Kristy :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap:

Hopefully they'll go further than what Kamila and Kristy did.  :lmao:

Yes I sure hope so,because I along with a lot of folks on here are tired of getting blueballs with all the teasing. :haha:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 6:41 PM, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully they'll go further than what Kamila and Kristy did.  :lmao:

:biggrin:

it's just two young girls play with you guys but nothing gonna happen more,they acting like a girl of 15 year old behind the laptop,next for me