Pictures Split #1 Part #1

You know you may be right. I loved K & K but it was always a big tease with them. The best we ever got from them was the nude oil massages Kristy gave Kami. But I think what had us all in love with them was their closeness emotionally and always the promise of something happening, which it never really happened. They were both extremely cozy for two girls that were not in a lesbian relationship. And I still suspect that they kissed a bit on the balcony or at the beach. Kami just didn't want to go all the way. Strangely I have seen Kami on instagram back in Russia (someone knew her real name) and she is in many, many pictures with girls and hardly any with guys. And only a few pictures of her and Kristy. Is it possible that Kami did have girlfriends in Russia but didn't really want to get involved with Kristy in Barcelona? Others  have speculated on this, but I didn't want to believe it. Yet, where is that older man she supposedly spoke of that was in Russia? There are no pictures of him. Only a couple with guys with other people there, no closeness. Anyway, I digress. These two girls (I & I) may actually do something with each other if they are already lying naked with each other on the first day. And I am sorry I missed Irma masturbating in the open. It even took Nora until her second time at an rlc apartment to ever do that in the open and not at first.

With the Balcony cam just added and another girl still to come (cum) , I guess this apartment will become the

one to view from now on !!!

The Balcony cam probably won't add much as they probably won't show out there but as there is no sound they will still talk on the phone. I'm very happy with the 2 girls there now and a third may just inhibit them so unless it's Leora on secondment while Paul is called up for duty then I'm not looking forward to No. 3.

Tell the truth,How many of you guys just got suckered into pulling out that credit card and hitting that subscribe button on RLC.

Guys never think rationally with a hard dick,all the blood flow leaves the brain and we lose all train of thought,and that's how RLC and these girls get us to sign up every single time,I'm trying to enjoy real life more and being on RLC and CC a little less,Yes it's good to see these beautiful women on RLC but the women that you can touch and actually fuck in real life is a lot better.

If you think that I'm lying that RLC and CC isn't addictive as hell,I bet you can't go a week without looking a either,They are like crack,you keep telling yourself that you can quit whenever you want to but you never do,and before you know it you're stuck watching RLC for 18+ hours a day and taking power naps,and missing out on real life......Hi My name is Mikey and I'm a recovering RLC-Aholic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hi: :hi:

Let me tell you how addictive RLC was to me,I bought the Ps4 a year ago and I'm just now taking it out the box :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way are there any gamers on here that can recommend the good games on both the ps4 and Xbox one.

I just picked up two of my favorites Uncharted and Black Ops :woohoo:

you are the truth euromike thats what i like about you buddy this rlc.is addicting but with nice girls like this who will stop watching.

Let me tell you how addictive RLC was to me,I bought the Ps4 a year ago and I'm just now taking it out the box :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way are there any gamers on here that can recommend the good games on both the ps4 and Xbox one.

I just picked up two of my favorites Uncharted and Black Ops :woohoo:

I know what you mean. The yearn to play GTA is strong but I'd only be wondering what I was missing on RLC and haven't played it or any video game since glimpsing Leora's bottom 4 months ago. I was writing a novel but that stopped more or less instantly as well.