Pictures Split #1 Part #1

My addiction Started with Alisa,after work I used to head straight to the gym,but when she arrived I used to speed down the highway 100+ after work hoping to catch her rubbing one out.

Thanks Canito,the last of us is the next one I can't wait to play,Since you guys got the RLC recording thing covered right now,because you guys are in too deep with your addiction to quit,I'll just check in every now and then to see what you guys uploaded,and when I have time I will return the favor. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

forza for xbox and playstation4 tomb raider,grand theft auto,beyond two souls,heavy rain,the last of us.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 6:45 PM, BBsq69 said:

Fun in the LR:

You can tell just by the way they get along and the chemistry between them that they knew each other before stepping into RLC.

Whatever they are doing, I hope they keep it up.

Funniest thought I just had. Ilona and Irma's body types are kinda like Kristy and Kami! Irma and Kami being big breasted and the others smaller breasted. Only thing is these girls are both outgoing and touchy feely, whereas it was mainly Kristy who was touchy feely, Kristy drew out Kami to be more outgoing through time. This apartment now has good potential. Not like with Sara and White.