This Apartment! Split #1

This applies really well, what I am thinking. ... Small difference: N&B are my favorite apartment.

I started in January and resigned recently . ... Meanwhile, there is simply not enough content for the money. RLC need to wake again.

I really like Nelly and Bogdan a lot. But, I thought the camera views in both of their previous apartments were much better. The cams in their present apartment are way too far from the action in the living room and that's where they spend the bulk of their time.

This apartment is the VV of RLC.  All the phone calls where they rush to the balcony or hidden room are so the directors (N&K) can give them instructions on what they want them to do or to slow down or do more.  This is the scripted apartment of RLC and you can take that to the bank!!

This apartment is the VV of RLC.  All the phone calls where they rush to the balcony or hidden room are so the directors (N&K) can give them instructions on what they want them to do or to slow down or do more.  This is the scripted apartment of RLC and you can take that to the bank!!

So Nora needs 10 minutes on the phone with Irma to tell her to lay on the sofa watching her phone.

To many conspiracy theories on this site.

What's up with you? . ??? .. No idea why, but you're obviously on your personal vendetta.  :( ... Just pointless gripe. ... You should really  think about the break, I have recommended to you.  :)

Both are normal people and will have private phone calls like every one else. ... This is normal and I wonder why it is so hard for you to accept.  ???

What's up with you? . ??? .. No idea why, but you're obviously on your personal vendetta.  :( ... Just pointless gripe. ... You should really  think about the break, I have recommended to you.  :)

Both are normal people and will have private phone calls like every one else. ... This is normal and I wonder why it is so hard for you to accept.  ???

I just like to  :stirthepot:

So Nora needs 10 minutes on the phone with Irma to tell her to lay on the sofa watching her phone.

To many conspiracy theories on this site.

même après avoir quitté l'appartement, nora est encore responsable de tout ce qui ne va pas, pour certains membres!!! je pense qu'elle sera bientôt accusée, que katka et lenka n'ai pas de relations sexuelles, ou du départ en vacances de suzan pour 1 mois!!!

even after leaving the apartment, nora is still responsible for everything that is wrong, for some members !!! I think it will soon be charged, and that katka lenka do not have sex, or departure suzan vacation for one month !!! :idk: :idk:

même après avoir quitté l'appartement, nora est encore responsable de tout ce qui ne va pas, pour certains membres!!! je pense qu'elle sera bientôt accusée, que katka et lenka n'ai pas de relations sexuelles, ou du départ en vacances de suzan pour 1 mois!!!

even after leaving the apartment, nora is still responsible for everything that is wrong, for some members !!! I think it will soon be charged, and that katka lenka do not have sex, or departure suzan vacation for one month !!! :idk: :idk:

Yes. ... These kinds of comments are just plain ridiculous. .... They do not want to admit that they were wrong about Nora in the past. ... Just stupid.  ::)

NORA IS REPONSIBLE FOR THIS APARTMENT EVEN IF SHE LEFT ,ALL THE TIME ON THE PHONE WITH Ilona ,I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IN RLC BECAUSE I FEEL I PAY FOR UNDER MAINTENANCE .