Video Split #1

PHOTOMAN816 YOU ARE MY NEW HERO SIR THANK YOU!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 7:39 PM, photoman816 said:

Anna's Second O of the night.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

WHY BECAUSE I'M GRATEFUL FOR SOMEONE TAKING THE TIME TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING,AND I'M THANKING THEM :clap: :clap:

AND WHY WOULD I BE DESPERATE WHEN I ALSO HAVE MY OWN RECORDING OF THE SAME EVENTS,PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER TROLL/ASSHOLE NEWBIE WHO LOVES TO SAY NEGATIVE SHIT JUST TO GET THEIR LITTLE 15 MINS IN THE LIMELIGHT AND YOU WERE JUST JOKING AROUND.

i'm sorry to say but you are either easy or desperate for anything.

AND WHY WOULD I BE DESPERATE WHEN I ALSO HAVE MY OWN RECORDING OF THE SAME EVENTS,PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER TROLL/ASSHOLE NEWBIE WHO LOVES TO SAY NEGATIVE SHIT JUST TO GET THEIR LITTLE 15 MINS IN THE LIMELIGHT AND YOU WERE JUST JOKING AROUND.

Nice said. but remember, on the internet, it's not 15 minutes, it's 15 seconds (at most)

WHY BECAUSE I'M GRATEFUL FOR SOMEONE TAKING THE TIME TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING,AND I'M THANKING THEM :clap: :clap:

yes i am a newbie as you said and i would appreciate you showing me some respect.  i didn't say any harsh words to you and i don't expect them in return.  i could care less about the limelight as you called it but apparently after seeing all the stuff you have been posting i can't say the same for you.  if you have your own recordings then you are desperate for material.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY GUYS ZOYA IS NAKED ON THE COUCH :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes i am a newbie as you said and i would appreciate you showing me some respect.  i didn't say any harsh words to you and i don't expect them in return.  i could care less about the limelight as you called it but apparently after seeing all the stuff you have been posting i can't say the same for you.  if you have your own recordings then you are desperate for material.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 0:26 AM, jofe1 said:

just a couple snaps, have some video of this but will need to figure out how to share it

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Do the Video the same way you done your images.

im going to be uploading irma,anna and ilona fun dancing in the living room for all that missed it.i post videos just for those who didnt get to watch the event not for the likes i do it just to contribute.and help this forum out.and help the people who work or out doing something and missed it.