Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!!

It started off with her laying on her bed with her legs spread up against the wall.  I would love to see that pose aimed at us. She has beautiful legs.

She seemed comfortable getting started in the light, and above the panties.  Before long, she got comfortable against her regular pillows and continued.  She still seemed comfortable above the covers.

She could have taken the #1 spot in this apartment if she would have finished her beautiful session above the covers.  Unfortunately, she made a tent.  I didn't know there were so many Girl Scouts in Europe!!

In the meantime, Ilona is taking selfies...wow what a change of pace!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever believes. Ultimately, I did not see anything. ... All started promising and changed then to disappointment, due to the tentmaking skills.  :-\ ... That's the only thing I can not understand. ... Practically the tent works eqaul to pull the plug of the cameras. Especially annoying when all started so openly. ... Interesting was how everything was synchronized between the girls.  All in there rooms at 10:00 and just a small noise by Ilona so that Anna needed the blanket again. .. ;) ... Can be a coincidence, but it do not need to be. :)

No matter. I still like the current cast. :)

Everyone knows how Ilona is, who watched the penultimate masturbation sister know what I mean, sister was naked in the room, ready already heating up, and ilona left invading the room screaming her, and happy ilona is a child, she can not hit the doors and not respecting the privacy of others, several times already saw her entering the bathroom when someone is taking a shower, and invading the rooms without knocking. As they continue in this way they will be afraid to get out from under the covers, sister only masturbates to 01 or 02 in the morning thinking ilona was already sleeping, ana was masturbating without covered with nothing today, but ilona made noise in the hallway and she was afraid of her break into the room to say something, and catch her masturbating. the doors do not have locks, Ilona is a child, she sees things as a joke, she still seems to be a teenager, and like the other girls treat her well, she acts as if they also had the same mentality of it, I do not doubt anything Ilona who is still a virgin.

If ana was alone or the door would lock, or if ilona was away, things would be totally different, she would have let go more, and would have made a great show, but I'm glad she did it for a moment without covered she is beautiful, and not have to be ashamed of it.

Everyone knows how Ilona is, who watched the penultimate masturbation sister know what I mean, sister was naked in the room, ready already heating up, and ilona left invading the room screaming her, and happy ilona is a child, she can not hit the doors and not respecting the privacy of others, several times already saw her entering the bathroom when someone is taking a shower, and invading the rooms without knocking. As they continue in this way they will be afraid to get out from under the covers, sister only masturbates to 01 or 02 in the morning thinking ilona was already sleeping, ana was masturbating without covered with nothing today, but ilona made noise in the hallway and she was afraid of her break into the room to say something, and catch her masturbating. the doors do not have locks, Ilona is a child, she sees things as a joke, she still seems to be a teenager, and like the other girls treat her well, she acts as if they also had the same mentality of it, I do not doubt anything Ilona who is still a virgin.

If ana was alone or the door would lock, or if ilona was away, things would be totally different, she would have let go more, and would have made a great show, but I'm glad she did it for a moment without covered she is beautiful, and not have to be ashamed of it.

Ilona should not be underestimated. Better: We should not underestimate the girls of the curent cast in general. There are not naive and I am pretty sure that none of them is still a virgin.  ... Even though I was a little disappointed, I think that the three are really outstanding and almost equal to K&K&(N).

I keep missing Anna masturbating. Pics of it look good. At least she wasn't hiding under the covers. You all know that K & K, much as I loved them, never did anything out of the covers or bathtub with bubbles (Kami). Irma and Anna both do. Now if only they would either do it side by side or help each other! Even let's say, Anna sucking Irma's breast while she fingers herself to orgasm. Oops, I think I just said my fantasy out loud, lol! Or let Irma or Ilona bring over their boys. Then they can practice their deep throat skills!

I keep missing Anna masturbating. Pics of it look good. At least she wasn't hiding under the covers. You all know that K & K, much as I loved them, never did anything out of the covers or bathtub with bubbles (Kami). Irma and Anna both do. Now if only they would either do it side by side or help each other! Even let's say, Anna sucking Irma's breast while she fingers herself to orgasm. Oops, I think I just said my fantasy out loud, lol! Or let Irma or Ilona bring over their boys. Then they can practice their deep throat skills!

Sounds good but i think ilona and her boyfriend would end up in the laundry room ;)