Attentat in paris

Guest sanspseudo5999

to the member that claims there are anti french members on this forum .let me say to you its that mentality that brought on these displicable acts ,of violence , that makes you no better than the perpertratures themselves.

easy guy !!

dont overreact and no exageration.

Please end this fucking useless debate in memory of the 300 victims of this attack.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy guy !!

dont overreact and no exageration.

Please end this fucking useless debate in memory of the 300 victims of this attack.

i appologise for my previous quote as it was in bad taste . i am truly saddened by the news and my outburst was uncalled for , i will keep my thoughts for those that deserve it , tnx for correcting me

il y a encore 99 personnes très gravement blessés, ce qui peut grossir le nombre des victimes, d'une centaine de personne....

there are still 99 people very badly injured, which may increase the number of victims of a hundred people ....

et valls a dit qui peut avoir des réplique  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

People get upset when they are attacked. Languages do not always translate well. Outbursts of emotional thought are common, and to be expected.

Languages do not always translate well.

As on 11 Sep. 2001,  I believe we are once again united in our thoughts.

Mourn for our dead today. Then kill the enemy tomorrow.

TBG and I are old. We remember 9/11. We remember when VJ and VE Days were printed on yearly calendars and listed as national holidays. We remember when Saigon fell. We remember when Iran took Americans as hostages and Carter did nothing. Our fathers walked out of Chosin and destroyed a communist Chinese army along the way.

We don't remember when the US Congress had the guts to Declare War, and we don't remember when the United States won a war. We weren't born yet.

So don't call us "Cowboys" about this. The six-gun in the Wild West established law, and it's time to think about this tool now. Diplomacy and the Ideology of Pacifism alone will not work with this enemy. I think we all agree about this now.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and people of France that were affected by this horrific act!  It's time to put all of these terrorists down and to quit worrying about their feelings!  We as people in the interim better be ready for today, tomorrow, and the days to follow because you never know when something like this may happen on our own turf. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and people of France that were affected by this horrific act!  It's time to put all of these terrorists down and to quit worrying about their feelings!  We as people in the interim better be ready for today, tomorrow, and the days to follow because you never know when something like this may happen on our own turf.

Actually it did - and the job was never fully finished.

Actually it did - and the job was never fully finished.

I totally understand that and that's why I said they need to stop worrying about their feelings and take care of business!!  My other point was that you and I as individuals need to be ready to take matters into our own hands if and when the threat arrises and not depend on our specialized groups to be there when needed!  If your the man of the family then you need to be ready to defend your family at all times and not wait until it happens 3 doors down to start getting ready for it!  Just my  :two cents: !

The movie "Lone Survivor" based off the Marcus Lattrell story was a good eye opener about how our military cares too much for these peoples feelings.  If that squad would have gagged them sheep herders and tied them to a tree they would have all survived!