New Girl is Ilona Split#1

there is a shutter on her bedroom

la chambre de ilona est juste au-dessus du hall est de la cuisine si il y a de la lumière qui passe par les fenêtrés du bas elle doit passer au 1º étage sauf si elle a fermé les stores ou mis une serviette pour fermer la lumière

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la chambre de ilona est juste au-dessus du hall est de la cuisine si il y a de la lumière qui passe par les fenêtrés du bas elle doit passer au 1º étage sauf si elle a fermé les stores ou mis une serviette pour fermer la lumière

C'est ce que je dis. A son réveil on l'a voit lever un store

Thanks to all who gave me explanations regarding the light in Illona's room. I thought it must be something that was blocking out the light rather than a camera night vision problem because that seems to work fine when she turns on the lights.

She also showed Sara how to use roller shutter, since then there has been the same problem :( In White's room there are no roller shutter.

Seems like RLC has some problems tonight.

Both of Ilonas cameras went down at the same time. It feeds thumbnails, but not a live feed.

One of Whites has been down for a while, and there is a problem with one of the cameras at Katka and Lenkas.

Seems like RLC has some problems tonight.

Both of Ilonas cameras went down at the same time. It feeds thumbnails, but not a live feed.

One of Whites has been down for a while, and there is a problem with one of the cameras at Katka and Lenkas.

RLC has problems alright, and it's right between their ears!!!  I'm to the point where they can kill feed to all the fucking cameras and shut the fucking doors!!!