New Girl is Ilona Split#1

Maybe ilona felt uncomfortable or didn't like the way irma was touchy feeling with her and she let her know, so now ilona is pretty much keeping her distance from irma. we won't really know what happened but it could be possible. they will still talk but only way to tell is by seeing if irma continues to be touchy with ilona like she was the 2nd day.

Edit: Or maybe not..they were just talking and irma did put her face on ilona's shoulder for a couple of seconds..good to see them talking and laughing..

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you noticed that behavioral change has had since arriving Irma Ilona!

no longer it shows with candles and body massages with cream .... not dance more lowering and raising his underpants ... maybe they do not want to compete ... because probablmente who will most charming is destined to stay longer

The first day of Irma was explosive !! half .. because those balls of rcl ...

the second day took place with a detachment for which we have no idea ....

which wire psychological ones rlc are trying to implement,,, or is it all real and natural?

to you the choice

Have you noticed that behavioral change has had since arriving Irma Ilona!

no longer it shows with candles and body massages with cream .... not dance more lowering and raising his underpants ... maybe they do not want to compete ... because probablmente who will most charming is destined to stay longer

The first day of Irma was explosive !! half .. because those balls of rcl ...

the second day took place with a detachment for which we have no idea ....

which wire psychological ones rlc are trying to implement,,, or is it all real and natural?

to you the choice

Hard to say what happened  or if anything happened at all but one thing i do know is that RLC is going to the shitter. And i have been an RLC subscriber for a very long time now.

Irma just got herself off above the covers.  It was a very sensual session.  Very sexy.

I wonder why Ilona won't do that?  She loves to tease, but that's it.

I think the cellphone and laptop could ultimately be the death of RLC...I hope not.

Irma just got herself off above the covers.  It was a very sensual session.  Very sexy.

I wonder why Ilona won't do that?  She loves to tease, but that's it.

I think the cellphone and laptop could ultimately be the death of RLC...I hope not.

Sadly, there are some girls that just don't get off while masturbating. It's just not for them. But they do like it when there's another person there.

Had a little hope she would do it while showering tonight, when she had candles in there and the lights off. had she known how little we actually saw, since it was to much light for the nightvision to turn on, and to little for anything other than grainy colors.

Reminds me of Kami , but she always put on the brakes also!

I understand your viewpoint. But, to me, Ilona and Kamila could not be more different. Kamila let you see her real personality. She was "authentic". What you saw was what you got with her.

Ilona has done nothing but give a few 5 minute shows. The rest of the time she is completely focused on whatever work she is doing on her PC or is talking on her phone in a very secretive manner. Ilona has not shown one iota of her "authentic" self as far as I'm concerned.

Did Irma hit on Ilona? I've noticed that Ilona doesn't seem as happy as she used to. And is she ever off the freaking laptop? I could call her laptop girl like I called one of the new guys on VV laptop guy. He was annoying and obnoxious but happily is gone! She isn't that way, but it seems to make her antisocial a bit. I haven't watched these girls too much yet, but I don't think either of these girls are at all like Kami and Kristy. Could there be some jealousy by Ilona towards Irma because Irma is doing shows and maybe stealing some of Ilona's thunder (or vists)? Irma seems like a bit of an impulsive fun girl. Maybe there is a personality conflict here? Too bad since the girls seemed so compatible the first day or so.