New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

je me doutais que white et sara, n'avaient pas la même soirée qu'ilona!!! la question est de savoir si le chauffeur d'ilona, va arriver un jour!!! elle est prête depuis 2 heures, et s'embête en attendant de partir!!!!

I suspected sara and white, did not have the same evening Ilona !!! the question is whether the driver of ilona, will happen one day !!! she is ready for 2 hours and bother waiting to leave !!!! :idk: :idk:

je me doutais que white et sara, n'avaient pas la même soirée qu'ilona!!! la question est de savoir si le chauffeur d'ilona, va arriver un jour!!! elle est prête depuis 2 heures, et s'embête en attendant de partir!!!!

I suspected sara and white, did not have the same evening Ilona !!! the question is whether the driver of ilona, will happen one day !!! she is ready for 2 hours and bother waiting to leave !!!! :idk: :idk:

Either that or her date stood her up

God this girl lives in front of a screen-phone/laptop/tv-anything with a screen. At this point I would be happy to see her reading a book :bang head:

si los animales del zoo , supieran manejar una tablet , estrian haciendo lo mismo todoe l dia exactamente igual que estas personas .

Time to hibernate on her laptop/phone  again all covered up.. she does good shows while she waits for it to charge.

Til next time :)

Edit: Well she is back downstairs :)

She is an expert at teasing...I don't like to be teased, without moving to a nicer level.  It leaves you frustrated, and with a bad feeling when it is sort of done. 

Any comments?