Dog's name

I think it's time to put an end how the dog is called actually. She's not Scooter but Yeba or Yelba (or similar). I heard it a minute ago Leora called her by name, the day before yesterday Paul called her again with the same name right before Leora and Paul to start the huge fight. Both times they called her when she started to barke. It's not only us but obviously they don't like her barking too ;).

Why I know the dog is a "she" but a "he" - Leora told her "Пoняла?" [ponia'la] which is the Russian word for "Understand?" but for females. If the dog was a male she would say "Понял?" ['ponial].

I think it's time to put an end how the dog is called actually. She's not Scooter but Yeba or Yelba (or similar). I heard it a minute ago Leora called her by name, the day before yesterday Paul called her again with the same name right before Leora and Paul to start the huge fight. Both times they called her when she started to barke. It's not only us but obviously they don't like her barking too ;).

Why I know the dog is a "she" but a "he" - Leora told her "Пoняла?" [ponia'la] which is the Russian word for "Understand?" but for females. If the dog was a male she would say "Понял?" ['ponial].

I also know its a girl and I don't understand Russian, Its got tits and no dick,and only a she could keep opening its mouth as much as it does.