What If...

Guest iconcam

Good work! I'm sure the subjects would see the funny side of it.

Next - Nelly and Paul playing their respective instruments, while Leora and Zoya play with their own 'instruments' as they face the musicians, sitting contentedly on the floor, showing their intense rapture, growing excitement and 'sense of occasion'!

The mind boggles!

What if Ms. Ilona invited Ms. Leora and Paul over...

Great picture, but the big question is. Why did you waste time putting Paul in. Is there anybody in here that don't want him to leave, and let Leora be alone?

Switch him out with Curly, (and maybe put him and Butch together bound in the corner.

Than the horny ladies that Leora and Curly are could show Ilona a thing or two

Guest iconcam

Great picture, but the big question is. Why did you waste time putting Paul in. Is there anybody in here that don't want him to leave, and let Leora be alone?

Switch him out with Curly, (and maybe put him and Butch together bound in the corner.

Than the horny ladies that Leora and Curly are could show Ilona a thing or two

Is this more to your liking? I knew that I was taking a chance putting Paul in there. Anyways, this is as close as I am going to get. I lack in the pictures that I have to be able to minipulate the characters. Paul was not very cooperative in my request to taking his picture being all tied up, but I managed and noone was harmed.

Edit...I hated to do it, I even put a like to it first.  :idk:

Guest iconcam

To the moderators of this forum. If one of you could please delete this picture(the 2nd one). It was done in bad taste and I apologize. If the circumstances where different, it would not bother me as much, but after reading a few of the posts of what might be going on with Ms. Leora and Paul, it does bother me that I posted such a picture.

Guest iconcam

Thank you TBG 150. I really appreciate you doing that. I know that a lot of you resent Paul for whatever reason, but I just didn't feel right about kicking him while he was down.

Guest iconcam

You didn't kick him...you tied him up.    :yes:  :nana:

Yes I admit that I did tie him up, and you are correct--no I did not kick him. What I should have said was I didn't feel right about tying him up knowing the others(not naming names but a bush mower, smelly critter, sharpshooting soldier, a pro wrestler, a texan,  and etc.) were going to want to kick the living crud out of him while he was down.