Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Petra didn't have anything to do with Dizi. Ivo tried to fuck Dizi the same day he fucked Sonia in Tver. He was laying on top of her and trying to get her naked and everything. Dizi just wasn't having any of it.

t think you are right about dizi she did not want to have sex but about anna i have a felling petra does not like her yesterday when anna went to see ivo they were kissing by the kitchen table and he got up and went to the bed room and started talking to petra you can hear them talking and anna suddenly got up looked upset put on her shoes and left .now since i don't know what they were taking about but if it upset anna may be he asked petra if she give them the room and may be she said some thing that anna didn't like of course that is a guess on my part

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I don't agree with everything you say sat11, but I think the blowjob was an audition for VV. She did fuck Phil eventually in the shower. I notice that she may do or allow certain things with Phil as long as they are hidden. That means she wants to do things with Phil, but not fucking in the open. Not sure what that means, but she obviously likes Phil enough to not discourage him from trying, but not enough to do it with him. Thus the tease. I also like the information about the last time with Ivo about Petra's involvement. I wondered if that was possible and said before that I thought Peta didn't really want him fucking Anna. She let it happen a couple of times and then put her foot down. That explains why Ivo isn't sleeping with Petra and seems unhappy. Let's face it, Ivo trying to sleep with every girl other than Petra wasn't going to work long term with Petra. I wonder what VV will do about it.

Oh, and I agree. I think Phil has fallen for Anna head over heels. He possibly could have had Dizi several times and Petra as well, but he has waited for Anna, even to the point of letting her fuck Ivo and get it out of her system. Even now, he pursues Anna anyway he can that won't cause her to reject him. He is one of the gentlest lovers I have ever seen. I only wish Anna would appreciate that and reciprocate. I think his "love" for her scares her a little. She is young and Ivo is not in love with her so no risk of attachment.

things seem to be starting to get good between dizi and the new guy. they flirt with each other and she kisses him at times.  I think they will get closer as days go by.  im glad dizi is done with ivor.

phil and Sonia I think wont hook up.  I feel Sonia only likes phil as a good friend.  I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like.  things can always change tho. 

I really would like to see phil with a new girl, but I think he really wants Sonia, which may never happen.

WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME NEW PPL SOON!  TVER NEEDS FIXING BADLY!

this pretty much sums it I think

things seem to be starting to get good between dizi and the new guy. they flirt with each other and she kisses him at times.  I think they will get closer as days go by.  im glad dizi is done with ivor.

phil and Sonia I think wont hook up.  I feel Sonia only likes phil as a good friend.  I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like.  things can always change tho. 

I really would like to see phil with a new girl, but I think he really wants Sonia, which may never happen.

WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME NEW PPL SOON!  TVER NEEDS FIXING BADLY!

We can only hope. Sonia has been around for a while and they still don't have her listed

with Phil. Phil does like Sonia, but she likes Ivo. Phil has tried to get in her pants. So we

know he likes her. Sonia put Phil in the friends zone. Problem with that is this. SEX SELLS.

Viewer subs will decline if both Dizi and Sonia don't put out and soon. VV knows this as

well.

this pretty much sums it I think

We can only hope. Sonia has been around for a while and they still don't have her listed

with Phil. Phil does like Sonia, but she likes Ivo. Phil has tried to get in her pants. So we

know he likes her. Sonia put Phil in the friends zone. Problem with that is this. SEX SELLS.

Viewer subs will decline if both Dizi and Sonia don't put out and soon. VV knows this as

well.

The new guy/Dizi situation might improve if he didn't dress like an undertaker.